If vaccination is safe and effective why are more people dying in 2022 than in 2021 and 2020?

if vaccination is safe and effective why are more people dying in 2022 than in 2021 and 2020?

Attached: Filthy goyim.jpg (1600x834, 134.79K)

Video games?

as population grows, more people die per year

Just get the vaxx, chud

Fuck off faglord. It's hard to make decent threads on this board already with the jannies shitting up the place, no one wants to hear your autistic demands about HURR DURR LE BIDEO GAMES

Why do people who refuse to understand vidya game culture demand the most opinion? Why don't people yell at journalists? Photographers? Artists? Film makers? What's so funny about being neophytic in video games?

If Covid kills, why did the population grow last year?

More people at home means more people fucking considering theres nothing else to do

There are more people above 18 dying of covid than last year

Attached: e61178117c288ba7678bc16719f7c157.jpg (474x474, 51.8K)

those two things aren't related

more yearly deaths overall doesn't mean it's higher than the yearly growth rate

im not getting it until its a single dose and gives you 100% of inmunization that doesnt go away in less than a year, as REAL vacciness were before faggots changed the definition of the word.

people aren't dying because of the vaccine

Kill yourself, not fucking video games.

>what are tetanus boosters
>what are tuberculosis boosters
Retard

there are more people dying now than in april 2020 during the "first wave"

Shut up booster bitch

source?
also not related to what i just said

Not my fault you're a history revisionist. Fagspawn.

Attached: ahahahhahaha.png (788x403, 55.26K)

I love this video game

This is what you consider to be a decent thread?

Don't pretend that you give a flying fuck about whether the vaccine saves lives or not as much as you do about stroking your own ego.

If covid was so deadly why wasn't there an increase in mortality futing the "pandemic"?

>The injectionist sheep calling anyone a history revisionist.
I would say kys but you already are. VAEDS ended up being VERY real. Hope you got saline as that actually has some benefit.

Attached: 1643460530769.png (2150x155, 32.05K)

Wow, you mean people are dying everyday?
That's fucking crazy.
We truly live in a society.

that means its working

You don't need those every 6 months. More like every 10 year

You have an entire board where you can post anti-vax and conspiracy theory garbage, full of other retards who will agree with you.
Why make this thread in a place where (ideally) it will be deleted soon? I don't get it.

covid-19 death

I wonder if that has anything to do with the average american acting like covid just doesn't exist anymore?

Attached: hmm.jpg (739x496, 59.98K)