So, who did you pick Any Forums, C or K?

Attached: images - 2022-01-30T233152.587.jpg (696x441, 30.18K)

The boy

K
Her bullshit about the pregnancy aside and how naggy she was at times, she was right about Vince needing to get his shit together.

This
He was too cute not to

In the original game it's a close call and I can see arguments for both. The SMT nature of C's end is a bit out there though.
However, after Full Body, it's C and it's not even a contest. K got worse (it became more apparent that she and Vincent are toxic to each other not just that Vincent is a bum who needs to get it together) and C literally got the longest, most comprehensive and best ending in the entire game. To the point that it HAS to be considered the canon ending, I mean they have 3 children with designs that had at least a little thought put into them. Oh and for insult to injury even the alien boypussy is better than K now.
tl;dr
Original game: K => C
Full Body: C >>> R >>> K

Attached: New_Catherine_ending.png (1003x581, 698.9K)

I pick C.
not only is C a good programming language, but also
C U N N Y !! !! !!

Oh and the fact that C still has her demon edge under the loving housewife exterior is what makes it perfect. She's supportive yet strong willed, something K tried to be but never pulled off either end of.

Attached: demon waifu not happy.png (1006x579, 813.73K)

Shit choices. Life ain't black or white. I don't want to get married but that doesn't mean I want the succubus.

This, man. How the fuck am I supposed to give a shit about any other outcome when they basically took Katherine and gave all her best bits to Catherine?

Space ending is the best ending in the original for that reason.
C's new ending in Full Body is the best of every world though. She's supportive in Vincent chasing his dreams so he's happy and fulfilled like in Space and Rin endings, yet also grounded like K's original ending.

>playing the butchered de-make

C, married option in fullbody

>butchered
Had just as much fun with it as the original.

Why is his daughter so smug?
Be honest, no shota or ojii-san in their town is going to stay virgin with a smug half-succubus loli running around.

Rin had so much potential bros..they made a perfect character only to destroy it

C
He had his shit together just fine. She was a controlling and manipulative bitch that wanted to lock him up.

Good for you. I had to replay the original right after FB to make sure had I been high or something when it came out. But no, the OG simply has MUCH better story, pacing, atmosphere, OST, art-design, and even gameplay. It has clear theme with clear balance, which FB absolutely butchered.

I answered truthfully since it's more fun that way. Landed at C-Good and I'm satisfied.

Attached: CatherineFullBody_2018_110718_002.jpg (600x338, 16.43K)

Japan obviously touts K as the morally correct choice, because they're self loathing masochists.

based girldick enjoyers

Attached: 1638046476675.jpg (1307x528, 368.18K)

The way this girl's face is melted reminds me of seura isago but I still have never found the source for this, so I must be wrong.