This fucking jump is such fucking bullshit

This fucking jump is such fucking bullshit

Attached: FUCK.png (1280x768, 1019.2K)

trans folx game therefore le bad

Meh, it became trans shit after the fact when the creator spent too much time on twitter and retroactively made it about being trans.

>tranny trash
41% yourself

have you tried playing while wearing a dress? it sounds crazy but it actually makes it much easier to play

>you now remember that prior to the dlc (which came out like 2 years after the game) that Any Forums claimed game was le bad because it was about abortion
fuck tranoids
fuck janoids
fuck niggers
celeste is pretty fun.
op I honestly don't even remember that jump and I 100% that game before the dlc. And I did not find it easy.

it helps if you have a buttplug in while you play

I really don't think it has anything to do with being trans. I think the flag in the dlc is just virtue signalling shit that a bunch of indie devs do in their games nowadays. I think in general the story is still just about stupid depression shit and Celeste is just a girl (female). It's a good platformer with an unnecessary story and theme.

my headcannon is that the protag is a young teenager and not some adult or wtvr she actually is and that Theo is trying get some cunny, not projecting btw

Chop off your dick

it’s an eh game, I would of never paid for it if I hadn’t gotten it for free

The game isn't retroactively about trans because the creator got twitter mental illness, just like Dumbledore isn't retroactively gay or Hermione isn't retroactively a nigger because J.K. Rowling got twitter woke. Then immediately pissed off her new audience of faggots with wrongthink.

it kinda mogs other platformers tho

You are bad.

>folx
Go back

______

Why the fuck are you talking about trannies in my theead you fucking faggots?
Explain yourselves, I genuinely just finished the game for the first tome and there was nothing about troons in it

Attached: 1642427326017.jpg (393x605, 130.16K)

ugh... no sweaty
trans folx website lmao

Attached: 1585069107051.gif (250x250, 140.83K)

No fuck off, everything was fair puzzles until this pixel perfect bullshit

I don't get the appeal of this and Meat Boy. It isn't fun, just tedious.
>inb4 filtered
okay, thanks for your input

Meat Boy I can understand because the physics are slippery ass garbage and all the challenge/skill comes from how well you can fight against the controls.
But Celeste is a very intuitive platformer, I think you might just be bad at video games.

I mean, you either find them fun or you don't. I really enjoy both of them. Lots of platformers are just too easy. These are difficult without being gimmicky in regards to their difficulty.

Don't campare this to meat boi because this one has actual tight controls