Uhhh... Amazon Game Studios??

uhhh... Amazon Game Studios??
Um no sweaty, we need to do better!

Attached: AGS.png (1840x1272, 1.65M)

>its another twitter cap thread

I literally cannot remember the time I ever made a character in a character creator that actually looked like me. I guess I just like being other people.

By his own definition he's dark white and shouldn't be represented

Attached: IDONTGIVEAFUCK.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

Why do people pander to these things, they are a net drain on society

Why in the hell blacks and women feel they should be represented in everything? As a mexican, i could care less about representation and play any game i like regardless of character type.

Koreans or blacks?

This, but unironically. I want to create a brown goddess

Attached: Brown_Skin_Goddess.png (936x1491, 758.93K)

if youre going to do this at least post tweets that have a lot of likes

I will never understand why people feel like they need representation in video games. Vidya is meant to be used for entertainment and escapism. I have never once played a game where I was forced to be a woman, asian, an alien, or whatever else and gone "Damn, I can't play this game because I don't feel represented".

It’s for people who are retards and need to bitch about every aspect of life because they are attention whores who need constant validation before they kill themselves. Not real gamers

your dogshit meme will never catch on. you have been spamming it for years, but i only ever see it being posted with that filename.

holy fuck nintendo

Attached: SSBU_Character_Select_DLC.jpg (1280x720, 427.83K)

Americans can't enjoy things without self-inserting and they're pretending their pathology is actually a virtue.

Lmaaooo negro thinks hard working devs going to make accurate reprensation of his lazy ass race

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mon_monmon2133__47ae4cfd3f97bb179c1de0edd8d0f918.jpg (1156x2048, 347.03K)

They've been propagandized into thinking it matters. They're not actually capable of thinking for themselves or making their own judgments.

its not a meme and its the only webcomic with any quality

Cool art

There's plenty of PoCs in Smash

>ganondorf
>villager
>inkling
>steve
>donkey kong

that's the cutest battleaxe I've ever seen.

Why does the op keep posting that random twitter rant?

LOL

Wigger Wednesday strikes again

They literally do. Entitled race

hol up
I've seen her before...

That’s a lot of tweets. It’s almost as if the site isn’t made for long posts. I wonder if such a social media site exists somewhere?

>I will never understand why people feel like they need representation in video games
You could google "why representation in media matters" and have your answer. Or you could recollect back to your sociology class in either high school or college.

>its the only webcomic with any quality
i guarantee its yours, no one else would post this unfunny shit

If all you do is expect whites/asians to care about your representation and do it for you, you'll always be mad.

I've never seen a videogame or movie character that made me think "it's just like me".

prove it

Blacks don't buy games though.

They dont teach this shit anywhere but mutt schools

prove that its unfunny? i dont need to you do that yourself everytime you post it.

i know what you mean but it matters to a lot more people than you think. not just niggas and bitches

yeah but non of them is a nigger (and that's a good thing!)

you only think it's unfunny because it's true twitter tranny

ganondorf, steve, and donkey kong are villians (aka white)

why is she glossy

>TWITTER TWITTER
>TRANNY TRANNY!
fucking predictable. your just as bad as the shit you hate. you never get any replies other than people telling you to fuck off, and no one else ever reposts your shit.
your comic sucks.

look at this niggas tiny axe

I've never cared much but it has occasionally made me like certain characters more due to some minor connection. I like when characters are left handed for example because I'm left handed. It's obviously not a big deal and I'd think having a left handed quota where 10% of playable characters need to be left handed to reflect reality would be monumentally retarded, but on the off chance it comes up as a unique design decision I think it's novel and I appreciate it. I can definitely understand someone feeling much stronger in that area when it's something like race since that's tied a lot more into your identity and culture.

I want more skeleton/automaton representation in video games, I identify with them.

im glad niggers are too stupid to make their own games. always begging superior races to throw them crumbs.

black people need to hydrate constantly or they get "ashy" skin

Poor Daisy not included.

unironic mental illness. cope, twittchud.

It’s unhealthy thinking that just makes minorities obsess about their race and identity and creates more racism.
Years ago people would have told you to not think like that, now schools and the media encourage it. Like far acceptance.

*slowly raises paw*
Before I had my furwakening I was a black male(I'm a Red Wolf now) and I never felt like this. I just want a good video game that is fun to play.

Daisy is tan at best.

Literally who the fuck do you think gives GTA and EA SPORTS so much money