Both flopped, were shit and killed their company’s reputation, but which resulted in better Any Forums memes?

Both flopped, were shit and killed their company’s reputation, but which resulted in better Any Forums memes?

Attached: DE7D5E8C-5556-4514-8E81-C796E90B1EFC.jpg (1280x720, 169.34K)

Cybershill Shazamposting and bug webm for sure.

>which resulted in better Any Forums memes?

CP2077 obviously - it's bugs made for some funny webms. What memes does TLOU2 even have other than the GTA mod recreation of her "golfing" Joel?

Cyberpunk in literally meme every metric. It’s even a better game (now)

Cyberpunk 2077 had funny glitches but that doesn't even compare to the sheer beauty of Shazamposting and >cyberpunk doesn't have good combat

Cyberpunk and it was salvaged with more work to come to it

Last of Us 2 is just as it is when it released, granted the edits were grand

Cyberpunk

uhh the fridge fucking edits

Do cops still teleport?

Cyberpunk manifested Shazam into existence

Shazam posting is one the best Any Forums memes in recent memory because of how many faggots into a frothing rage here.

>act like a massive semen-slurping faggot, aiming to be as obnoxious a retard as possible
>nigger jannies don’t do anything about it
>"LMAO ROFLCOPTER! LÉ EPIC WIN, FELLOW TRANNYSISTERS, AMIRITE!?"
w e w

It makes more sense when you realize the origins of the meme are literal resetera/discord raids. But even trannies have caught on that all you need to do to falseflag Any Forumstards is say "tranny" a lot at whatever you want to hit, and it works. I honestly don't know why I come here anymore, other than because I've been doing it for so long already.

>Both flopped

lmao Any Forums babbies are delusional

did rdr2 really flop?

TLOU2 was a financial and critical success. It's hated by midwits and bandwagoners.

neither flopped though

They never leave this bubble, and they think anything in green text is real. Even if you try to correct them, they just start howling "shill, shill, shill!" and shitting themselves.

Even The Old Republic, the original TORtanic, has been making money for over a decade. They've literally never been right.

Never stop seething, I'm loving every laugh.

>TLOU2
>flopped
>third highest grossing PS4 game
>fastest selling PS4 game in the UK
>175,000 copies sold on opening weekend in Japan alone

Attached: 1614057762038.jpg (959x717, 76.45K)

way to out yourselves as tourists

I was here before you born, before guy fawkes masks and scientology ruined the site, before phone posters were even possible, when Trump was some faggot in a Home Alone movie. You're low IQ, and your entire bastardized "board culture" is you getting exploited by discord raids and astroturfing that you're too stupid to recognize.

Go post a soijack.

Attached: baseddept.png (458x439, 109.23K)