FUCKING DO SOMETHING @NINTENDOAMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=NAIliPBbgg0
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING SWITCHBROS, THEY STOLE OCARINA!!!!

Attached: file.png (673x283, 199.34K)

Bait

I'm glad more people will be able to experience the GOAT Zelda :)

Twilight princess is better

Can't wait for the dmca

So this isn't finished yet and xe thinks it's a good idea to promote the stuff like if Nintendo wouldn't do anything about it lol. Xe deserves to get sued to hell. Just just the fuck up and release the thing quietly.

If it weren't for the first 3 dungeons of the game I would agree. But the beginning of that game is absolute garbage.

Nice, can't wait to play it and learn to make mods for it!

>THEY STOLE OCARINA
I know. How could anyone be so low as to make their own entirely separate port just to annoy the other people making the actual PC port?

This. It took me over 2 years to get passed the beginning parts of that game that drag on and on. After that the game is amazing.

>tfw we are getting zelda girls nude mods

Attached: 1591747215229.gif (480x270, 334.99K)

the moment this drops he's gonna get DMCA'd like everything else

NOOOOOOO STOP HURTING NINTENDO

Call me when it's Majora's Mask instead

@FBI

Sue this man right now

That's the neat thing, they can't

FYI: This is the shitty port. You'll want to wait for the other one if it doesn't release first.

can't wait to find out that these people have to pay fines in jail for the rest of their lives

What if he remains anonymous and has a clean digital footprint?

i know these threads are b8 but nintendo could theoretically go after them for using oot assets to advertise it. bethesda threatened a morrowind engine remake with that once although they never followed through with it.

It's not using assets granted they can go after the video itself but not the source port

user please, red pill me. I want to finally play this game. Where can I find this other port? And is it going to be 4:3 and with shader support? That's very important to me.

It will be like Am2r. Finish and release it.

NINTENDO SUE THIS MAN

Fuck off, Nintendo. We won't tell you shit until release.

a.d.d.

Other port is called "Ship of Harkinian" and its coming out sometime in February with support for 4:3 and widescreen.

Thanks for beta testing, Nincucks!

nintensisters, it's over

Attached: file.png (820x552, 209.62K)

looks like a soulless fan project

+100 years in jail

Not him but there is another port being made privately so there's no chance of Cease and Desist. It's being made with the same renderer as the Mario 64 port, and is rumored to launch with 60 FPS and therefor infinitely better than this 20fps Youtube garbage that's probably going to get shut down anyway.

Looks good and much further along than the others so far at least

>native 16:9 widescreen
Finally. It only took 25 years.

Thanks for beta testing for us N64-niggers

that's what i mean. at one point bethesda was getting pissy at openmw for using morrowind assets in its videos and website and heavily implied they would go after the devs on that basis because they couldn't legally go after the engine.