I bought a PS4 today just to play one game. Is there something wrong with me?

I bought a PS4 today just to play one game. Is there something wrong with me?

Attached: 138763-games-review-sony-ps4-pro-review-image1-gcolf3ytme.jpg (970x647, 125.3K)

Which game?

No, you should have fun playing that 1 game.

Attached: Apu posting.png (900x684, 254.2K)

Caravan Stories
Thanks

But Caravan Stories is multiplat

I bought the Wii U to play Monster Hunter 3U and the PS4 to play Bloodborne.

Nope. I do that with every console.

>gba
Pokemon
>ds
Pokemon
>3ds
Pokemon
>switch
Pokemon

>xbox
Halo
>360
Halo
>xbone
Halo
>xsex
Halo

>piss 1 aged like milk
>ps2
Gta before i found halo
Skipped ps3 no games lmao
>ps4
Bloodborne

Nintendo has never made a good home console. I said it. Nes and snes are crust stations. N64 to wii u are no gaems machines.

I hope you jailbroke it, otherwise you're retarded.

I bought my PS4 to play Death Stranding and it ended up being my main vidya platform.

I bought a ps4 specifically to play Fallout 4

you are the definition of retard gamer

>Caravan Stories
isn't that a phone games?

>he didn't buy a GameCube for Pokemon

Attached: YOU WHAT.jpg (480x360, 13.5K)

Probably bait. Somebody who played pokemon past gen 3 shouldn't be taken seriously. Certainly not to the point where I'd think "duh yeah, I guess Nintendo home consoles weren't good"! I wont pretend I'm old enough to have had a SNES, but even I can appreciate that it's one of the all time greatest consoles in terms of the games you could play on it. To me, it is all but fact that the Gamecube had one of the overall best first party libraries of any console to date, easily in top 3-6 of all time, any company. PS2, SNES, and Gamecube are peak gaming. Switch has its problems but overall it's the best system I've owned to date. Gamecube was excellent but at this point in time, Switch has the superior library all things considered. Regarding the N64, it had a library of games which revolutionized the vidya industry for better and worse. The selection of games was somewhat small for the time, but certainly several tiers above PS5 (literally not a single good exclusive game) and by extension the Series X, although that has backwards compatibility going for it. That's to say nothing of the modern issues plaguing those systems, and the Switch as well (download only etc)

TL;DR, you're a faggot

Attached: 1633122863384.jpg (600x800, 434.11K)

You are such a basic bitch, your opinion is worthless

Guys I have a PS3 slim and a PS2. Which one should I play PS2 games on(the ps2 slim has cfw).

>N64 to wii u are no gaems machines.
>hrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrr hrrrrrrrrrr no games
meanwhile millions of people around the world played video games on them

Play catherine or tales of xilia on ps3 (you can get cfw on ps3 in 20 minutes)

>popularity only matters when the context is Nintendo

keep it up Nintendogaf

I made a typo the PS3 slim has CFW already. I want to play PS2 games on the PS2 but my tv only has composite input and composite to hdmi solutions all look shit

Could be worse. I bought a switch for the mario maker 2 online mode after enjoying mario battle royale and turns out the online mode doesnt work because of nintendos garbage online.

Also bought my ps4 for one game

Attached: 1526090681714.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

pstriple slim and super slim use an emulator which doesn't have great compatibility.

I made a typo the PS3 slim has CFW so it can play PS2 isos. The PS2 doesn't have cfw but I'm getting a freemcboot card soon