Mimic

>mimic

Attached: 1643551545731.jpg (1457x1200, 398.44K)

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: tumblr_pfgh304lm61xn48y0o5_500.gif (500x271, 1.57M)

Stop caring about your hairline. Women don't care about that shit. It's literally an insecurity only men care about.

threadly reminder

Attached: 1623150913954.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

my hairline is like this bros
wat do
my grandma just says i have "the professor hairline" because im so smart

Attached: 1513134918284.png (432x391, 58.29K)

I'm 33, and I think my hairline thinning just passed the point of "that's normal thinning" to, "I might be going bald"

your grandma is retarded

Grandma cope

My grandma always told me I was handsome. Pic related is literally me.

Attached: 1599167455159.jpg (1309x1978, 247.05K)

chad jawline.

It's funny cause this is my exact hair texture/forehead size. I've been running with that exact combover thing my entire life because as long as I'm away from wind/water I can pull off a beautiful full head of hair and girls are none the wiser

How far would you go for your hair?

Hair loss is like having a small dick
Nothing you can do about it, it's genetics

With hairline you got two choices.
1. Accept it if it's receding and work with that as much as you can rather than pathetically trying to cover it up.
2. Take the anti-hairloss meds and consider getting hair implants when it eventually does get beyond a certain point (this option requires a considerable money investment, but if your hair really does meant that much to you).

Your choice, anything else will just make you look more pathetic.

she just loves you, user. always value it.
sorry to get sappy, but seriously.

thats one impressive comb over at least

i had the most beautiful head of hair in high school. wavy and curvy light brown and girls used it as an icebreaker to flirt and hook up with me. like some kind of curse as soon as hs ended it took 2 years to completely fall off. top of my head is thinned to almost nothing. why cant women lose their hair the same way we do bros? its not fair

As long as you have SOME hair on the top you should always just go for as long a cut as you can pull off, as you lose more hair just get it shorter and tighter. Full buzz never looks as good as a legit haircut

Hairline is a wypipo problem

Attached: spicy.png (1228x568, 1.09M)

I’d rather go bald than wearing that fucking Justin Bieber haircut
so that caffeine shampoo I’ve been buying for years is a scam?

she was trying to teach you to use your ntrman powers for good.

No it ain't, stop lyin'

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 42.81K)

Fuck balding "men" imagine having horrible genes

own up to the widow's peak.
My hairline receeded a bit in my early 20s but it stopped aat 24.
Now I always brush my hair back away from my face, if they want to see my forehead, they will.
It looks nice too

look at your grandfather on your mother's side
that's usually what decides your hair's genetics

>no signs of balding
>but an annoying cowlick that keeps me from getting my hair just the way I'd like it to

Attached: 1477890137382.png (250x296, 140.82K)

Spicy food is a cope for brown people

just FUCKING ACCEPT IT YOU VAIN FUCKS
barely a quarter of men in the entire western world don't experience any form of male pattern baldness
you and most other men are balding, that's life

but I was so handsome :(

I know a guy who got bald in his early 20s, nearly completely. He got 3 kids and beautiful wife now.

>Stop caring about your hairline. Women don't care about that shit.
>Stop caring about your dick size. Women don't care about that shit.
>Stop caring about your height. Women don't care about that shit.
>Stop caring about your income. Women don't care about that shit.
>Stop caring about your education. Women don't care about that shit.

Attached: 1636953215146.jpg (1200x675, 91.65K)

Some women do, female alopecia is more common than you'd expect.
The thinning pattern is different though and they always go for wigs and such to cover it up when it happens, which is why you don't notice the ones that have had it happen to them.

just go for the old 'tossed salad and scrambled eggs'. you'll look distinguished.

Attached: tossed salad.jpg (630x475, 16.92K)

SHIEEEET U RIGHT U RIGHT FR FR

Attached: 1637191173835.png (822x598, 586.94K)

then you woke up?

I'm always worried about hair shedding in the shower and brushing even though I know it's normal.

Thanks for the latest facebook broscience, now fuck off

yeah well women dont get shamed for wearing wigs like men do

Teach me your ways, sensei

yeah, because we have higher testosterone due to neanderthal mix in our genes.

literally the reason male pattern baldness is so prevalent is because women keep having sex with men who have the gene
if they cared, it would have been bred out of the gene pool or at the very least be rare

Not even spicy chicken can save them

Attached: images (36).jpg (452x678, 57.36K)

You have two choices

1.focus on it incessantly and let it control your life and be an even less attractive depressed pos
2.realize that's how life is and in the grand scheme of things if this is what it takes to level you you've lived an incredibly blessed life

Which one of these sounds nicer?

i love having a good hairline, i seriously love ripping on my friends for having shit genes

>just shave it
it gets cold up there during this time of the year and I need every bit of insulation
>just wear a hat
>hats work better at keeping your head warm when you've got hair underneath it

Attached: 1642950885687.png (610x514, 5.05K)