New update is planned to be 12 gigs

>new update is planned to be 12 gigs
>its literally true
We did it! We memed it into a new game experience

Attached: Yiik_Alexs.png (600x825, 319.56K)

Still a shitty game.

Absolute cult classic

Attached: yiik.jpg (1000x1100, 259.8K)

who cares

>We
shut the fuck Andrew, fuck you you son of a bitch stop working on this piece of shit game and make a new one instead. I will BUY a new game if you make one, you heard that right that is one whole guaranteed sale; all you have to do is stop pretending this game works on any level and put your effort into something better. Just don't plagiarize anything this time to get retards mad at you.

It simply can't be refuted.

[spoilers]LEMONADE[/spoilers]

Attached: yiik4.png (1140x918, 229.88K)

I love alex yiik (pronounced "yeek") like you wouldn believe

People hated him because he told the truth

I didn't even like persona 4 combat, I will literally kill myself if I'm playing Yiik

Kojima made art games just fine

this soi faggot is just a hack

Your shitty video game isn't art because you think it is, Mr Yiik.

It's not even persona 4. It's just stylized like it, it's actually Mario and Luigi turned hellishly slow.
Also LP Toss ohkos the FINAL BOSS.

kys andrew

Gameplay is shit. If he wants to tell a story then he can make an animation or write a book or comics.

>We
Stop shilling your shit game!

sauce?

>Make a shit game
>Have a mental breakdown
I will say learning that while he making YIIK his mother passed away and that heavily impacted himself and the games development I can understand why he would feel bitter.

lol

the amount of seethe kek

Games should be toys, with some exceptions. Nowadays every game tries to be art, with some exceptions and game devs aren't talented enough for this to be a reasonable trend. His game was bad art, like most games similar to it.