Imagine not buying physical games

imagine not buying physical games

Attached: vidya.jpg (1500x1000, 1.37M)

I'm tired of trying to find places to put plastic boxes so I've just been buying digital lately

Every single game in your collection sucks

Nice patch-less, buggy, incomplete game disks. Why even waste the room for these things nowadays. The war against digital is over and we lost. You gotta cope, man

I wish I could buy PC games physical again :(

no you don't

>servers go down
>I still own an unpatched game
>digital only users owns nothing
to be fair there are a distressing amount of modern games that have little to no actual content on the disc, but most of the time it's still much better. Only time I prefer buying digital is if I want to gameshare with a friend. The fact you can buy a game once and play at on 2 different consoles at the same time is a really underappreciated usage of digital

>that have little to no actual content on the disc
didn't that only become a thing during the ps4/xbox one and the current xseries/ps5 gens?

for the most part yes, but iirc there are still some PS3 games and a handful of 360 games that required additional downloads to be played. mostly later releases though

I'm about to trash half of mine. Sick of the damn clutter.

This. Also, what are some games that give a different experience pre-patch? I can think of dark souls, dark souls 2 and bloodstained.

sell them to me instead

cyberpunk on last gen

I only buy physical. I like the ability to resell. Seems weird anyone would ever spend money on digital

Maybe I'll pick it up. Probably Mass Effect Andromeda would be another one.

yeah no; i'm not a materialist faggot who has to haul around gay shit to pretend i care about shit.

Get a fucking life and personality.

theres some good ones in there but he has two uncharted 3s for some reason
also bought ghosts twice lol wtf

>pop game in in 20 years
>"Please download patch to continue playing"
>servers are all offline
>can't play shit
Owning physical games is retarded past gen 6. Piracy is the only true method of preservation.

fuck you

I only buy nintendo physical games as xbox and playstation games from 360 onward and ps2 onward are pretty much worth less than nothing

Perhaps for the practicality of it getting lost, broken or stolen and not have to worry about transport in moving, etc.

>resell

Ok, this meme is over faggots. You don't resell shit. It sits in your basement collecting dust with cracked cases; that shit is never getting sold.

Attached: arnold.jpg (1440x2560, 998.41K)

Nah. My sister burned her house down and lost all this shit. Controllers, consoles, games, all of it. I'd rather keep mine safe and intangible.

imagine being so retarded you burn your entire house down kek

>Ok, this meme is over faggots. You don't resell shit. It sits in your basement collecting dust with cracked cases; that shit is never getting sold.
go check ebay faggot

3 actually with ps4 uncharted collection