Sony in talks to buy big publisher

Sony apparently plans to buy a big publisher, they know they can't let MS buy everyone.

Attached: 20220130_205902.jpg (535x733, 86.8K)

>nintendo
wouldn't this trigger an anti-trust lawsuit?

>Sony buying Nintendo
That's a joke.
>Sony buying Square Enix
Not when SE is trying to be the Disney of Japan buy licensing capeshit IPs.

ubisoft

>Sony buy anything close to their own value
>Buying Nintendo
This HAS to be a joke tweet. That or he is HYPER retarded and has no fucking clue how the world fucking works

If Sony bought Nintendo I'd take a week off work just to see the meltdown on this board.

Konami is the only thing on that list that is acceptable

a-any day now snoysistas..

Naw, they've been fighting off hostile takeovers for the last 15 years to stay autonomous. They wouldn't agree to it.

>fromsoft
>desr

They're getting acquired by India though.

Attached: sonyindia.png (1801x1641, 1.95M)

I would think so since they are part of the trinity of gaming. I wouldn't think Nintendo would sell since they are successful now and not suffering like how Activision-Blizzard have been.

>konami
no one cares
>capcom
would be huge
>square enix
already treats sony like an exclusive partnership
>nintendo
lol
>t2
lol
>from software
another that's practically already sony exclusive

Konami and From are plausible.

Rest not so much.

Konami is the only thing that remotely seems possible for this year.

hope it's konami tjhey can get kojima to make mgs games gain lol

Attached: smirk-spongebob.gif (498x346, 401.21K)

If Konami wasn't making bank with NFTs they ciuld buy them LMAO

>snoy running damage control
cope tweet
cope thread

>snoys really believe konami is for sale
KEK

This
Just like Activision, their stock is down and will be looking to new management to rebuild the brand.

Neither are plausible.
Konami is making mad bank on small budget games like Momotaro, Bombergirl, Yu-Gi-Oh. They have no interest in getting back into AAA development which is what Sony would put them into.
From is owned by the massive conglomerate that is Kadokawa, and they won't be selling From so easily when their game sales pull in tons of revenue.

Sega?

Why do faggots keep pushing the Konami angle?
This little guy here is why they will never sell. I wish uneducated retards would shut the fuck up.

Attached: momotaro-dentetsu-showa-heisei-reiwa-mo-teiban-606819.15.jpg (640x640, 107.38K)

They just entered into a multi-year development partnership with Microsoft, I doubt it.

CD project red?

From is owned by Kadokawa. They aren't giving them up.

Konami is a family clan business. They're not gonna sell it.

Sony is perpetually “going to do the same thing that Microsoft just did to try and one up them” according to snoy leakers.

From is only possible if Sony merges with Kadokawa. You faggots don't even realize how big most of these companies are.
Capcom is the only plausible purchase just because they're only a game company. Sony doesn't have to buy out anyone from a larger holdings group that operates in multiple fields.
This is why the analysts are fucking retarded, especially Geoff, when they say shit like Microsoft is going to buy Bandai Namco then put out a number that's worth less than the entire Gundam franchise.

Even sony themselves have a partnership with ms for cloud based development so that means nothing. It's a completely different business from xbox

I’m confused on why these rumors are so sudden, and they’re dumb either way, there’s no way Microsoft wouldn’t have already capitalized on whatever they’re claiming Sony is thinking of buying.