Better than BOTW

better than BOTW

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-keyart.jpg (1280x720, 797.59K)

kinda agree, botw has a million times more polish but i don' have to worry about my pokemon dying and never seeing them again or empty environments since everything is trying to kill me every few metres i take

yep. cant wait for it to sell more than breath of the shit and its garbo sequel

85/100 cope seethe dilate arrest yourself rent free have sex

It's my favorite Pokemon game

I laugh when people say the game is empty. I turn around and there are always Pokemon chasing me

>arrest yourself
kek

irida, best girl

Attached: Pokemon-legends-Arceus-introduces-gemstone-and-pearl-Clans-merchants-and-mythicals-to-cults-and-mythicals.jpg (1280x720, 123.37K)

I hope the next mainline are always in this style with multiplayer like wild areas had

soul

Attached: snorlax bulds up speed for 12 hours.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

this game is comfy af

That's not saying much.

General Pokemon™ fans jizz in their pants at the notion of throwing a Pokeball ™ with motion controls ™, FEELING like a Trainer™ running through the Pokemon World ™ and catching Pokemon ™. They never wanted more, they wanted less. They just want to look cute w/ their Pokemon Pals and take photos. Gamefreak wholeheartedly embraces this direction because they are going to make a shit load of the easiest, effortless money they've seen yet. This is the Future ™.

PICHU user.

obsidian fieldlands
>Floaro gardens
>nature's pantry

crimson mirelands
>Golden lowlands

That's my dex entry

Running into the same mountain all the time does not account the rest of the game, sweatie. Maybe learn to play games and realize how shit it really is at trying to be one.

lmao take your meds

Yes

Raising Pokemon in the mainline games is pointless grindy dogshit, stay mad.

Thanks man.

I'm sure it's a fine 7/10 game, just feels like to should've released in 2008 on the Wii not 2022 on switch...

It looks like shit, has barebones gameplay, eargrating music and writing for toddlers.
Seethe, cope, dilate.