A woman could never lift that

A woman could never lift that.

Attached: Rail_gun.png (1268x616, 885.08K)

Typical female power fantasy.

Attached: 1614265442180.jpg (640x418, 52.76K)

neither could I desu

No man could lift that thing, either.

It uses advanced nano carbon to make it weigh less.

>criticizing a fantasy horror series with flying mold demon people for not being realistic

Attached: Miranda_%2528Full%2529.png (1200x1309, 1.59M)

You have 10ft tall giant zombie monster chasing you around and this is what you complain about?

Jill is basically something other than an average woman. She only gets more powerful after this bullshit.

I can, and will.

Attached: 1642398552444.jpg (1571x1089, 194.08K)

okay chris

Welcome to the world of fiction, where the women are twice as strong and twice as easy to get horny.

None of the shit these characters do are realistic, whys top at the women?

Aren't all the OG cast of Resident Evil like ex-Delta Force or some horseshit? They're comic book characters.

>Welcome to the world of fiction, where the women are twice as strong and twice as easy to get horny.
*chair clattering*

Attached: 1634392252534.jpg (640x632, 91.98K)

>oh fuck I can't lift this to kill nemesis FUCK
>STAAAAAARS
>NO I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS, I WAS SUPPOSED TO REVEAL UMBRELLAS CRIMES AND EAT THAT LEFTOVER PIZZA AND FUCK REBECCA'S TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY

>girl gets touched by some guy by accident
>they immediately start fucking on the spot
Your average hentai scenario

This. Its at least 150-200lbs

>its ok when mario does it

You're beautiful. Seriously. You are a woman. You are a female. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex.
Listen here super cop. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: carlito.jpg (1200x674, 281.78K)

multichad would struggle with it
it would be easier for him to use his normal form

Cause it's bait.

Look what they have done to my favorite game of all time

Attached: look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-godfather.gif (498x259, 1.96M)