Randy Pitchford is... LE BAD!

>Randy Pitchford is... LE BAD!

Attached: civvie 11.jpg (900x900, 101.82K)

Hi Randy

That girl was underage wasn't she, Randy?

Not even Any Forums is contrarian enough to defend Randy "Duke Destroyer" Pitchford

Tell us more about that USB stick, Randy.

he is though
you don't know that

I don't know about "LE BAD!" but he's definitely a twat

>dies to basic enemy
>Alright its time to get serious
>mediocre gameplay on medium difficulty

> literally assaulted an employee
> faps to loli
> exploits Anthony Burch

Le based?

t. Randy Bitchfork

Attached: 1629889311508.jpg (702x702, 58.38K)

>steals money from aliens: colonial marines to make bordermemes 2
yes, he is actually bad

>if I acknowledge a joke is unfunny and overdone, that makes it funny when I play it on repeat for a solid minute!

imagine just wanting to make videogames and your boss keeps calling you into his office to show off his latest magic trick

Attached: E2AXJJzWEAU6RRA.jpg (514x289, 62.06K)

Somehow I forgot the accusations that he literally embezzled money from Sega to finance his own projects.

I like how bender has a hate on for the randy character in futurama
And family guy had that one cut away
Memeable lines n crap

he is objectively bad you reddit shitspilling frogposting nigger

Fuck you Random, give up the Duke IP and I just might forgive you.

Didn't this guy seethe at a tranny joke from Duke Nukem Manhattan? I already was suspecting that the so called "Katie" who edits his videos is a troon

No, we know it
Randy Pitchford is a true shithead who has only put out mediocre products. He got by off of the work of those far better than him and immediately betrayed those roots to push out garbage rather than actual good games. This is made even funnier by the fact that he is the definition of a narcissist, a terrible boss, and a sexpest scandal waiting to happen if it hasn't already. Literally nobody has anything nice to say about randy and, unlike Todd, he isn't even memeable; he's just a cunt with an ego the size of the moon.

Make a new brothers in arms (not poZZed n woke) and it would fix Randy’s image overnight

Civvie being a faggot doesn't make Randy any less of a greaseball scumbag, you dope.

Attached: no dumb.jpg (500x388, 39.15K)

>he isn't even memeable
Oh I don't know, the "Hobby grade" quote is quite good

Fuck you, Randy.