Is it that bad?

Is it that bad?

Attached: 6F4A792D-4F1C-44BD-9789-5617556736B6.jpg (1024x1024, 187.88K)

Yeah, as is every other post MW2 CoD game. Hence why Activision pussied out on releasing the remastered multiplayer.

Probably, I don't get to find out because CoD's have been unpiratable for 3 years now

>take MW19 engine
>copy paste mechanics and weapon customization
>set it WW2
>somehow actually make it WORSE than MW19
Infinity Ward is the only competent CoD developer left, and that’s not saying much since most of the OG devs left to form Respawn after MW2.

Yes, not even Richard can defend it.

Attached: Constanze.png (1202x640, 401.41K)

Even Kotaku hates it

MW2 niggers still think their dumpster fire of a game was any good

Attached: 1633151419718.jpg (1072x1013, 108.33K)

peak historical revisionism

Attached: 1643601614587.jpg (1024x1024, 378.72K)

it's worse than bad

Is there any woke sjwshit in the game?

Nope. Fun as fuck, actually.

I pre ordered to play the beta and refunded it. I can't believe they made a ww2 game without an opposing faction.

I play cod every year at least 150+ hours and try to max prestige every game, since at least WaW. I honestly do believe Vanguard is the worst out of all of them. Here are my problems with it:
> squad spawns, similar to MW2019's spawns, are fucking horrible.
> terrible maps. We were hyped up with 20 maps at launch and nobody predicted that ALL of them would be shit.
> 2-bullet kills with STG/MP40 with damage mags ruin the game
> stuns do 20 damage, instead of 1 or 5 like they did in previous games
> Radar perk is absolutely necessary because the mini map doesn't show you if you shoot
> footsteps are extremely loud
> shotguns are significantly overpowered
> no trophies, I don't give a fuck about realism if the game is an unbalanced mess
> 70+ attachments and saving the actual good attachments in the 50+ range just makes them a grind fest to slog through 50 shit attachments
> cameras are broken, as in you can peak a corner on your screen and it won't show on the enemy's screen
> breakable walls, mounting, and doors ruin any semblence of "flow" on the map
> glide bombs aren't one-hit kills on people with Fortified (this game's Flak Jacket)
> You can hear the enemy pick up the bomb in SnD
I'm sure I'm missing plenty but those are the ones that immediately come to mind

No
it's worse

Attached: anything that doesn't suck.png (500x375, 296.61K)

>best campaign
>top 3 multiplayer, arguably best
only downside is no zombies

Attached: sexlife.gif (300x300, 1014.22K)

>>top 3 multiplayer
So you've played precisely 3 Call of Duty games.

which cod games have better multiplayer then?

Is Vanguard the Youngblood of Call of Duty?

The original trilogy are the only games that have good MP without mods. CoD4 killed the MP forever and had to be fixed by the community

All of them, since VG is easily the worst, see

All the ones that give bunny hoppers the advantage because that's so much fun.

we were talking about MW2, read the reply chain

And now Respawn is working for the Mouse

>citizenship
german
>hobbies
drawing, painting, sketching
you literally can’t make this shit up

alright, thanks. I have enough information now to discard your opinion

Attached: viceroy.jpg (1200x838, 65.67K)

She even has a shadow that could be a mustache under her nose

I agree with you, the game is dogshit but can you hear any footsteps at all? To me the game sounds like everything's underwater, gunfire next to me sounds like it's suppressed and the sound mix in general is a mess. Add in the flamboyant and loud announcer yelling all the fucking time and I just can't predict anything if I try to follow where the sounds are coming from.
But yeah, played ~20 hours and uninstalled. Buyer's remorse and I knew it was going to be shit but could never thought it would be this bad really.

Yes this might go down as the worst COD ever made

>CoD4 killed the MP forever
>first to have customizable classes
>first to have killstreaks
>first to have perks
>first to have a ranked system
Yeah it definitely killed MP forever by adding simple fundamental things that we literally don't even think about today.

Honestly the only thing that really gets me is that "Vanguard" is supposed to be this big super special ops team and then while you've got some ostensibly high talent individuals like black SAS man and Soviet lady sniper, what does Constanze offer outside of speaking German?
She's literally just a teenage lesbian with a machine gun.

>make new thing
>everyone copies it
>the original is at fault

Attached: 1612786169774.png (518x599, 290.4K)