Let's

Let's
Get
BOOSTED!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-042428_Twitter.jpg (1440x1809, 771.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/BHEvCrDKfqbx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mario got vaxxed...
It's over....

Of all the things Nintendo copyright strikes, DMCAs, C&Ds, etc etc

but this, literally using their game and 'manipulating' it to include images not present in the game and suggest that their number one mascot is politically aware

>*crickets*

DS>DD>Wii>8>>>whatever else

Attached: thing.jpg (651x415, 59.67K)

based unironically

can't sue jews

If people aren't waking up to this insidious plot then we are lost as free people

>I WILL NOT BE DEFILED WITH DEMON SEMEN!!!

Attached: an americano.png (815x600, 170.53K)

you can but generally they will just drag you through the ""justice"" system until you have no money left

>politically aware
Fucking what.

Are a big portion of Any Forums posters really anti-vax or is it just a meme?

Attached: 1643224376434.jpg (437x438, 54.92K)

wtf is v
this is Any Forums

eat shit you government ass-licker

Big pharma would bash your skull in for profit

The satanic, baby-sacrificing child-fuckers who run the world have no interest in your well-being.

Can they use mario in advertising like that?
I don't think nintendo would approve.

Reminder that it's not the vaxxoids who'll be infertile, but their children.

Any Forums was invaded by trumpies awhile back and they flooded every board, so there are lots of them on every board now

Because there's no need to announce that you took a vaccine on 4chins unless you're desperate for attention.

>brings up trump unprompted
never taking the trump vaxine chud

Covid's not real. FUCK YOU if you believe in covid.

Attached: Screenshot_20211102-155155.png (2048x1147, 1.11M)

greetings, Eur*pean subhuman

Attached: IMG_1472.jpg (1242x1589, 157.3K)

I don't even know why I come to this board any more. Ever since the Any Forums tourists the schizo energy has become the main course of this board as apposed to the spice that keeps the normies out.

Pretty cool. As a well-adjusted person I have no issues with this.

Also, not videogames.

Because every now and then you find that thread that's 80% honestly good thread where everyone is having fun and by some miracle the jannies don't delete it.

I'm not anti-vax but I also think it's fucking retarded to mandate it while also completely ignoring that natural immunity exists. Also it's a fucking coronavirus that has and will mutate 90 times in a day. Old and fat people should get it and everyone demanding otherwise can kiss my ass.

Whoops. Forgot the link.
Also, nobody died of covid because it doesn't fucking exist; and FUCK YOU if you think otherwise.
bitchute.com/video/BHEvCrDKfqbx/

Attached: Screenshot_20211102-133148.png (2048x1323, 2.08M)

I have no idea what that image represents but it made me laugh

germanoids BTFO

HANSDEEP NIGELWONG ON SUICIDE WATCH

Ukraine is rightful German clay.

my dad, whose about 65, was one of the first people to get vaccinated, as in he did it when it was just a few trials of people and almost no one had gotten any

he now has a fast growing inoperable tumor, has barely eaten anything for a month or two and looks like he's on deaths door