Noita

>be a god
>die to funny pink liquid
haha so funny

Attached: noita.jpg (1280x720, 125.24K)

I just lost a Vault-deep nightmare run because I was standing on top of a pixel of fire while tinkering with wands. I feel like a fucking dumbass

fuck hisii!

Attached: buried.webm (480x270, 2.83M)

I just made the new sun in the sky, and next I'm going to drag it down to the dark moon (fuck making a second sun). Has anyone left the elemental stones on the ground and then they just up and disappear? That happened to me with tannerkivi in an earlier run ( it essentially turned into a whole bunch of trees), and I've been paranoid about leaving it alone ever since.

Attached: Close call.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

120+ hours in and I still suck at this game fuck all your orbs

If you need more gold, you could always raid the gold biome to the east. With the right starting wand you could do it before you even enter the first holy mountain.

Attached: Weeeee.webm (640x360, 1.91M)

Honestly just download mods.

Eat the funny pink powder so that the funny pink liquid turns into something else.

I am so bad at this game and continue to play
I have been to the jungle ONCE

Attached: dooog (2).jpg (496x414, 48.5K)

I play the game modded with Tinker everywhere, better starting wand and choice between 3 starting perks. How casual am I?

and luck out so that I don't get something else into funny pink liquid
and luck out for unstable and chaotic
it happens to everyone, until you get that good run and kill the final boss to boost your confidence, then you learn how to parallel worlds and realize it's extremely easy to break this game

testing webms btw

Attached: freewanddragon.webm (426x240, 345.47K)

I want to beat it vanilla JUST ONCE ONE TIME THATS ALL

>200 hours
>500 tries
>2 victories
>both no orb rushes to the end
i've accepted that I will never get to a point where I am a screen clearing god and I'm forever stuck repeating the same 3 levels over again and again.

Attached: 1601323725376.png (576x576, 322.45K)

All you need to do to win runs is have an understanding of how to build a couple decent wands from the shitty early spells and then at Jungle break out of the mountain so you can bring Jungle wands back in and cobble them into proper tools.

To get to that point, you just need a combination of git gud to learn enemies and what to expect as well as knowing where to get some easy orbs.

Attached: eeeel.png (1016x662, 755.26K)

Do it after mods, use mods to get an understanding of the game while making it less frustrating.
First I started with EWE for all runs
Then I used to use Edit Wands Bounty
Then I learned how to break out of the mountain without collapse
And finally I played vanilla. I think the whole process took me like 300 hours but yours might be faster depending on how badly you want to stay vanilla

I got black hole in mines, now what? Do I just dig down through the temples?

Attached: 1631679943643.jpg (719x695, 88.49K)

Depends, early blackholes opens a lot of different options to you and it really just depends on your patience with what you want to do.

Noita is the definition of hot trash.
reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Attached: 1629231079835.gif (240x320, 1.26M)

You can dig through the temple if you want to go find more wands and being them back to edit, you'll have to deal with temple security though. There's usually some wands encased in steel in the fungal caverns on level 2 you can use the black hole on too

Explore as much as you can, focus for now on just getting as strong as you can/playing it safe/finding a source of healing/finding more blackholes or a way to cast them infinitely.

Once you feel strong enough, you can return to the tree for a free full heal using worms blood, and attempt to fight the master alchemist for one of the greek spells, which lets you cast spells infinitely. From there you have infinite exploration potiential, but you should prioritize finding a source of healing first and foremost.

perhaps, perhaps...

noita isn't bad dude the fuck you talkin about

Fag

This games awesome but hard af. Thanks for shilling this game Any Forums. Been playing the game blind and slowly learning shit through trial and error.