Literally who the fuck is this faggy game meant to appeal to? The very specific overlap of lonely shut-in...

Literally who the fuck is this faggy game meant to appeal to? The very specific overlap of lonely shut-in, twitch zoomer, ironic weeb, and loves post-ironic self-deprecating humor?

I'm embarrassed to share a board with faggots who piss their pants over this "OMG SO KAWAIIII :333!!!" faggot fucking ""game""

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 130.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4K8uuiLZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk, didn't played. The girl is schizo right? I like mentally ill people

Give it a rest you sperg, you posted this not even an hour ago and got BTFO.
Thanks for making a new thread though, we'll keep it nice and warm while you seethe.

filtered

Attached: 1643400673517.gif (699x440, 769.89K)

Reminder: stop consuming media like this before it's too late

Attached: animet.jpg (714x900, 94.86K)

lol
lmao
Replys like that give me a boner

I'm real dammit

Attached: 1629883816548.png (1369x781, 272.78K)

STREAM INTERNET OVERDOSE youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4K8uuiLZ0

Estrogen gets injected into your veins through watching anime

Must suck living with girlcock lodged in your pea brain 24/7.

I really dislike you idiots using the bait approach to keep threads bumped. Last one reached 500+ with minimal shitposting. Shut the fuck up and keep it that way.
Pic related in the very offchance you are actually serious.

Attached: source is a projecting tranny.png (883x173, 35.07K)

No one wants to discuss this faggot game. I came in with an open mind and it was literally the worst meme game I've ever ""played"", even worse than Undertale.

Post your hours.

>didn't played
ESL retard

>Literally who the fuck is this faggy game meant to appeal to?
retarded VN faggots that watch vtubers in thr first place

i don't

>he got the Flatline ending

Hay guise can we discuss this faggot game? What were your most and your least favorite qualities about Ame?

For me my most was I thought her messages were pretty entertaining and I thought it was nice that she had some self-awareness about her situation, which lends well to becoming a better person. Least is probably how she treated her fans except on rare occasions, and how she seems to treat genuine kindness as an undesirable thing, which is very unhealthy.

Attached: 1643051292359.webm (722x514, 1.08M)

vtuber simps. The ones who swear they are not simps while acting even worse than people who simp for 3D thots.

>t.

Attached: 23434.gif (200x200, 13.48K)

Idk what is esl lol

>positives
she's funny
she has fun interests
doesn't actually seem to be a shut-in, enjoys going out and having fun (by herself)
does actually see a psych
is extremely attractive for someone who doesn't take care of themselves

>negatives
is a schizo
cuts herself
feasibly can't cook, clean
is extremely vapid and a numberfag
has a disgusting room filled with junk
plays gatcha
does way too many drugs

>tranny game
I really dont get why they shill it so much

based /vt/ enjoyers. Reminded me of Hacchama.

I enjoyed all the little conversations with her that happen randomly, but I feel like they were so rare I've probably missed half of them even after getting all the endings. Never saw the one where you apparently visit her parents if your affection is near max.

>playing a game that's entirely about a woman
cringe

jap internet/idol culture has been around longer than youve been on this board

She has to be highly mentally ill to get that one IIRC. Then she can take you and "introduce" you to her parents.
Not gonna lie though, I wish I had a girl look at me like this.

Attached: internet angel[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fx9j45l.mp3].png (417x405, 14.96K)

you are

I like games that deal with psychological aspects.

It's kind of funny how this old white boomer completely misses the real reason why there is a large correlation between anime and MtF trannys. It's really simple if you think about it.

Women in 2d media (especially of Japanese origin) are idealized and generally, the far more engrossing gender to all audiences. The amount of male focused content is a minority compared to female focused content. Women look up to many female characters (more than men look up to male characters, see Sailor Moon as opposed to DB), and men enjoy sexualizing them, so it simply lines up. Combine that with the fact that anime was a heavily male-focused demographic til relatively recently, and that's that.

Then you combine those facts, with the high probability that anyone who was into anime 10+ years ago was likely a loser that eventually progressed into a failed male. It's easy to see how the beta to tranny pipeline emerges when you look at it this way. It's easier to let go of something that you're not good at or invested into.

Becoming a women for these people literally is akin to injecting value into your self-identity. This also applies in the sectors of gaming and computer hardware/software related subjects in general, pre-2010. If you were a women that was competent in one or more of those sectors, you stood out and innately had far more value just for your gender

I don't think that's the case? You just need 1 million followers and to have done the final milestone stream and have very high affection on day 23. The event raises the affection cap to 120.