Comfy Switch thread

>Playan
>Waitan
>Hopan

Bought Steamworld Dig 1&2 on sale and im just starting Tales of Vesperia, also my Hori Split Pad Pro arrived yesterday but haven't tried them yet, have several games on my backlog but I spent most of my time playing Genshin Impact and Demons Souls remake on PS5.

I am waiting for Power Slave Exhumed and Splatoon 3, also hoping for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news this year.

Attached: Switch-OLED_07-06-21.jpg (600x337, 76.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/NINTENDO-SWITCH-REGION-FREE-JAPANESE-VERSION/dp/B07W916S8B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Playan
Witcher 3, 2nd playthrough. Hoping to finish it this time
Dead Cells
>Waitan
Sunbreak, and Splatoon 3 as well
>Hopan
Y's XIII discount on my eshop

>>Playan
>>Waitan
>>Hopan
Please stop this shitty meme and use normal words next thread

This is the brain of a Nintendo apechild

How's Dead Cells?

I've been playing Esprade. You can tell the port has been made with a lot of passion. I'm used to lazy ports, and am a bit shocked at the quality of it of how it's gone above a beyond of what I expected.

The price of it is expensive, but it's worth it if you like shmups. Amazon has one copy left in its US storefront and it's cheaper and faster than ordering from the jp storefront
amazon.com/NINTENDO-SWITCH-REGION-FREE-JAPANESE-VERSION/dp/B07W916S8B

Attached: 1436558440411.jpg (1600x900, 517.98K)

Playing Mario + Rabbids. It is great.
Waiting for the day they will announce Morrowind on Switch. It is all I ask...

It's unlikely they release Morrowind on Switch after MS bought Bethesda

>Playan
Picross S7
>Waitan
Splatoon 3, Sunbreak and Triangle Strategy
>Hopan
Triangle Strategy is good.

Looking for recommendations for a good RPG with a good story all throughout (lately played a bunch of games with good stories but shitty endings).

Not him but I really enjoyed it. A bit hesitant at first but the more I played and the more shit unlocked the better it gets.

Attached: 1632281499709.gif (450x350, 360.17K)

Have you tried YS VIII? NEO TWEWY? Both are great ARPG

I'm actually looking for something turn based that I can take slowly.

How is the new Pokemon? Figured this would be the best thread to ask in to get most unbiased response.

Some ppl claim it's good, others say it's shit

I'd say it's good. I liked it better than Swsh. Obviously nothing groundbreaking but it's fun.
Something like a 7/10 for me.

Excellent. Worth many many hours of fun. You can drop it for a while then replay it and find something interesting that'll get you hooked again.

I was not expecting to like Legends Arceus as much as I am. I'm still in the honey moon period. Maybe it'll suck down the line. I'm in the swamp now. I did hit endlessly respawning Stunky.

Fire Emblem?

What's your thoughts about roguelikes? Technically they can be turn-based as enemies only move when you do.

>Y's XIII discount on my eshop
Don't get the switch version, as someone who has beaten that version, I've regretted not playing the pc/ps4 version first. Get IX instead if you can't play VIII anywhere else.

Finally playing Xenoblade DE since owning it since launch and not being able to get into it. Just met Riki and Melia.
Waiting for my gf to get me pokemon for valentines hopefully cause not worth paying for but would like to play anyway

Hoping for a Bayo 3 release date

Played it. It was great and I loved the story.

Well, I mean. I guess they could also work?
I was thinking something where I can have choose a class, level up, etc. Just like a traditional rpg.
As long as there are mages or clerics and a good story it's good enough.
Any reccomendations?

did you play brillaint diamond shining pearl?

I played YS VIII on Switch and was fine, but I played in dock mode, graphically looks bad but got used to it

It became one of my favorite JRPGS

Attached: ys-viii-3.png (800x911, 429.92K)

I want that Japanese rail sim. It was fun on 3ds

Hello newfags.

Do you guys mostly play handheld or docked?
I play 90% docked but ever since I started Xenoblade DE I've mostly been docked cause that game could use the extra fidelity lol. handheld is okay for side missions though when I wanna use the tv

you fags dont get to play elden ring hahahaha

Attached: Kagami-Hiiragi-kagami-hiiragi-25300829-800-600.jpg (800x600, 88.09K)

Finishing up Hades's epilogue
God damn the hidden aspects are fun to use, Rama Bow is fucking baller

After that, I'll probably shelf my Switch since I got a shitton of 3DS SMT games from the Christmas sale that I need to get around to

Mostly handheld, but I'll switch to docked if I'm almost out of charge and I want to keep playing
Given how most of my Switch library is JRPGs and indies, it's pretty sobering to think that I'd probably have loved a Vita if I got it

Attached: 803.jfif.jpg (3000x2200, 553.63K)

Mostly docked but my Hori Split Pad Pro arrived yesterday, and people claim it's a godsend for portable mode

But yeah, games like Xeno are way better played docked

Attached: xenoblade-cronicles-2-pyra.jpg (960x540, 84.76K)

Been playing BOTW a lot lately. At arround 100 shrines and they're starting to get harder to find. Hopefully I can get em all without a guide.

who the fuck here would wanna play elden ring that only owns a switch?

say what you want about switch players but they're not poor, retard

Waiting for hyrule warriors definitive to get a 20 dollars off.

>>>Buying 3DS games

Anyway, yeah, the Vita was/is pretty good, a shame that it's completely abandoned

I'm dumb. I meant to say I play 90% handheld, not docked. I never played vita but they're suppose to be super flexible with modding. I wish I got a new 3ds while they were still common, personally

Docked for most AAA games. Handheld for pixel indies. Feels comfier that way for some reason.