How do people unironically enjoy Morrowind in the modern era?

How do people unironically enjoy Morrowind in the modern era?
This game has aged like my old cumbox.
Horrible.

Attached: 1641129451957.webm (300x376, 2.92M)

Morrowind’s strength is in its writing, and the only elder scrolls game that went all out with the alien environment instead of just being medieval Europe lite like all the other games

the only RPG i can just jump right back in with a new character and have a good time, i play it off and on all the time

>Play game
>Don't have the required str-dex-magic to use a weapon
>hits bounce and only deal 1 dam

How do people unironically enjoy X in the modern era?
This game has aged like my old cumbox.
Horrible.

All niggers should be killed.

>play game
>not proficient in a skill
>suck at using skill

Attached: 05mW8.gif (235x242, 1021.89K)

>build a class that's bad at something
>act surprised when it's bad
Woooow.

Daggerfall is the only good Elder Scrolls game

this

The worst part is that this game is supposed to be a rpg but if you don't build your character the right way, you can't play it.

Great rpg retards.

>>Old good, new bad.
The Elder Scrolls: Arena is the only good Elder Scrolls game.

You have a cum box?

It applies to enemies as well, which is great for pacifists like me, use the soultrap glitch to raise all your attributes to 9000 and run through dungeons, nothing can touch you

I've never been to the US. Do black americans really talk like that?

Yep, it's schizo time.

Attached: 1639554131777.jpg (3055x1674, 2.55M)

uhhh sweaty it's supposed to be REALISTIC?
yea lol
idk i am from taiwan... lol

Yeah bro, the writing in all the boring side quests that make up 90% of the game is really top notch. All those wiki dump NPCs are great too, makes me feel like the world is really alive.

>use something you did not spec in
>it doesn't work
Yes, that is what RPGs are like, retard

Simply don't be bad at the game. And even if you are bad at it, level up a few times and you'll probably be fine anyway.

Daggerfall is actually really good though. Arena is not.

why does nobody complain about diceroll combat in games like baldur's gate or planescape, but everyone does for morrowind? its like the fact that morrowind is first person breaks peoples brains and they cant comprehend its still supposed to be an rpg inspired by tabletop mechanics

I honestly prefer to use my imagination a bit than swing full Force with my two handed axe into a bandits face who happens to be wearing glass armor by the way, and have him continue to charge me for the next two minutes.

The "constant missing" shitposting is gay. Not only is it inaccurate, but it gives Morrowind cultists an excuse to dismiss all complaints about their bland melee combat system, because they think it's coming from the same people that post this nonsense. You don't even need to shitpost about this. Even when your build is perfect, combat just consists of clicking/holding LMB. The directional stuff is the only thing it has going for it, and even that's incredibly minor. Plus the entire mechanic can just be turned off in the fucking settings.