Will people ever become nostalgic for the Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy?

Will people ever become nostalgic for the Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy?

Attached: B408AEAA-5429-425D-B28B-ECDE294B84A7.jpg (1924x739, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b53UYNX0-fw
youtu.be/VRO14WY0xeM?list=PLlN8gYAlFKdE90dvIdGBSgt8G4_i9ZYH1
youtu.be/4CTjzAL3XT8?list=PLlN8gYAlFKdE90dvIdGBSgt8G4_i9ZYH1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a grand total of 7 people in this world who've played all 3 XIII games.

People are generally nostalgic for things they enjoyed.

If FF continues going down the shitter, yes.

they already are

I saw a YouTube bitch about all three games and he said they recycled all (if not most) of the character arcs in each game. Is this true?

There already are, they show up on my twitter feed occasionally instead of the fanart I follow these people for. The general consensus now seems to be that they were good games somehow.

I don't even have any clue what lightning returns is even about

-2 is just Final Fantasy if Pokemon.
LR is just Majoras Mask the Final Fantasy game
XIII is pure trash, there's no redeeming it at all.

FFXIII was the last game I ever rented before my local Blockbuster went out of business. Of course my 13 year-old self thought it was pretty cool, and now the only thing I remember from it was how I wanted to fuck Vanille

Attached: 1643485670610.png (184x184, 36.49K)

I like 13-2

yes
you can delete this thread now

I actually liked 13 when it was released for the beautiful presentation and soundtrack by masashit hamazu or whatever the fuck. The graphics were revolutionary at the time, and the story was kinda interesting.

I already am
HD remasters when? I want Square to have an excuse to improve the PC ports. XIII-2 crashes if you do certain stuff and has bad rain unless you fix it, both it and XIII have constant framerate drops, and Lightning Returns stutters when entering different areas of the city
Kino games though
Lightning Returns genuinely one of the best games ever made
I am one of the chosen

Attached: kino.jpg (1179x1263, 382.23K)

4*
FF15 counts as a 13 spinoff

XIII was pure shit. I liked XV more.

Vanille was quite the semen demon. she had a cute face with an erotic body iirc.

not anymore it isn't
it stopped being a fabula nova crystallis title somewhere mid-development
The only non-XIII nova crystallis game is Type 0.

I played the first two, the costumes having a gameplay benefit and having two locked behind owning the first two games are stopping me from buying 3 because I don't want to buy them again just for that and I'm autistic about complete products.

Versus doesn't exist. 15 is it's own thing.

I am. These are terrible games, but I bought and played them when I first graduated high school and got my own apartment, my own PS3 and games for the first time. My apartment was literally the "guys live like this and don't see a problem" meme lol but it's because I had shitty parents who don't believe in helping your kids when they turn 18.

Anyways yes, terrible games but I am indeed nostalgic for that time. I almost miss treating it as a special occasion when my FF13 game comes in the mail, physical. Or every cup of coffee is special because I can't afford groceries sometimes lol.

I still think XIII had a lot of style.

FFXIV literally saved the series

I think if you play the PC versions and use mods you can get all the costumes in LR without having played the first two games

FF13 is really shit but the music is insanely good.
13-2 is okay, also has really fucking good music
LR has the best combat out of all three but the worst story.
The one thing I can say about the 13 trilogy is it has consistently fucking great music.
Also ,Serah is cuter than lightning.

Attached: Ffxiii_2_serah_cg_render.png (1078x1670, 1.02M)

>people actually think XIII is shit
how
The combat system kicks ass, its basically puzzle solving. Eventually you gotta adjus twhat paradigms are used by who for each individual battle making it really rewarding to learn enemies and figure out what the optimal way to take them out is.
Every character gets a significant amount of time spent on them each with their own conflicts, with Lightning needing to learn to let herself depend on others as well as trust Snow, Snow learning to be more than just talk, Sazh saving his son and dealing with Vanille, and Vannile and Fang needing to accept responsibility for the harm they caused whilst helping put a stop to Dysley and Barthandelus . The scenes where Vanille and Sazh in particular open up to each other hit really hard.
Plus the music is fantastic and the games are still some of the prettiest jrpgs ever made
What more could you want?

Posting the most kino of tracks:
youtube.com/watch?v=b53UYNX0-fw

>Posting the most kino of tracks:
thats not

JUST AS THE LIIIIIIIGHT BEGINS TO FADE TO DAAAAAAAAAARK
youtu.be/VRO14WY0xeM?list=PLlN8gYAlFKdE90dvIdGBSgt8G4_i9ZYH1

Or

TIIIIIIME IS FLYING BY
THE ONLY MOMENT IS NOW
ONLY MOMENT IS NOW!

youtu.be/4CTjzAL3XT8?list=PLlN8gYAlFKdE90dvIdGBSgt8G4_i9ZYH1