What is a video game that has ruined other games in the genre for you, other than Breath of the Wild?

what is a video game that has ruined other games in the genre for you, other than Breath of the Wild?

Attached: vidya.jpg (398x198, 32.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvLdy-Mq0ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=UDmtJIwSiIc&t=623s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Destiny.
There was this annoying period of time where many developers were trying to make a superior Destiny game (Which isn't hard at all since the bar is so low) but due to sheer incompetence, ended up ruining what might have been an otherwise a good linear game.
Fucking plague on the industry.

Attached: ok.png (404x265, 75.24K)

I miss this yoga ball nigga

Anthem right? that was supposed to be so good

this guy is britty gud
youtube.com/watch?v=yvLdy-Mq0ZY

Guess what user? That nigga is back and with a lot of caffeine runing is his veins

youtube.com/watch?v=UDmtJIwSiIc&t=623s

Nakey lowkey attractive. He's the "handsome blondie but a bit dumb" which is my favorite stereotype.
Also got my yoga ball fetish from him. I put on one of his videos to hear his voice for a bit and after a while I start bouncing up and down on the ball while imagining I'm on his lap.

Yep he put out a new vid a couple of weeks ago.

From the top of my head Fallout 76 and Doom Eternal.

frfr niggas low key no cap we b bussin

Why does doom not have enemy placement? Why is all the fighting done throw waves of monster coming from portals?? Why is there disconnected out of no where platforming? Strange game

it rlly do b lik dat

I just wish they stuck with the aesthetics of Doom 2016 that's all. Nothing wrong with the gameplay mechanics imo.

Unironically?
Dark Souls tarnished every single game for me.

>play a different 3rd Person Perspective game
>all im thinking is how to dodge, parry, if i should scale my abilities and its just not close to the DS series enough i drop the game

to add variety to the combat? you get caught off guard every encounter since you dont know where they are actually going to spawn

>be me
>ignore dark souls for nearly a decade because i hate 3rd person action games
>finally cave and play it
>it's incredible
>now i hate 3rd person action games even more because none of them are dark souls

Attached: 1570068325148.jpg (933x956, 126.6K)

yo finna be mah nigga mah nigga

FF7 taking Square down the CG rabbit hole for decades.

based, i see it

Still no shooter feels quite as good as this piece of shit. It's a cursed game.

We are just talking about the mmo FPS genre, right? Destiny does feel like a great experience but end up short in many ways, but its executed so perfectly it shits on other games that try to emulate it.

God, is it F2P already?

Destiny 2 has been F2P for a long time now but almost all of the actual content is paywalled

Morrowind

>other than Breathe of the Wild
What? That game was boring.