>doing Apex quest for first time
>its sleeping
>ask if i should capture or kill
>they post laughing stickers
>they think I was joking
>realize you can't capture apexes
>quickly send a :^) in chat to pretend i was joking
heh

Attached: 1620431937058.png (358x359, 12.1K)

Thanks to the user who gave me GL pointers in an off topic thread a few days ago.

I can't get past HR40+ :(

retard

Rise is the best MH up to date and I love how snoys will desperately try to claim otherwise

fuck off

Don't think its the best since it does harbor some of the balance problems from world like item restock and the new healing being overpowered, making certain weapon too overpowered(LS, Bow) while other suffering a lot for no reason(GL shelling, Lance, Hammer) while also having some of its own problems like no specific buttom mapped to ride or wirefall and certain silkbinds not having longer cooldowns, but it was a big step up on monster roster, map design and main story progression from world and iceborne

*kills your monster in 30 seconds*
You are welcome, bladetranny.

Attached: lbg.png (323x337, 117.12K)

Nice save OP

Attached: 1632876441371.png (366x366, 318.18K)

4 player multi is honestly fucked, nearly everything is stunlocked to death under a total shitload of visual effects
the alternative is emergency apex quests where triple carts happen within 5 mins
once again 2 player is the nice sweetspot for pretty much everything

you have to kill teostra user. maybe you can wear a pretty dress and suck someone's dick and they'll help you

I like MH funs making fun of you for playing a male or female hunter changes with who's president

Couldn't have said it better

Attached: 1581901054479.jpg (639x626, 133.42K)

whatever you say, lbgtq trannoid.

Event layered armours locked behind paywalls. Hair locked behind paywalls that were in all prior games. 30% of the game cut from release to give back to as free DLC. The game is good but you can go fuck yourself

>longsword
Literally why is this weapon allowed
Valstrax tends to make me sweat a bit more compared other mons but then I was trying out LS and then suddenly the fucker and just about everything else gets absolutely dumpstered with ease

>Doing Apex quest
>Fail
>Now need to collect birds for 5 minutes to try again
Nice game design. Whoever designed, needs to be shot.

They will make it stronger in Sunbreak. Judgement cut soon user.

Honestly, world LS was a mistake, they should have just given a bit of i-frames to fade slash like SnS's backhop and forget all about this foreskin slash or iai slash faggotry

share with me user, i want to poke while I shoot

>play rise
>get bored and go back to FU

that's 4u to me but i'm having a blast with rise

>thread almost dead
Is Rise a flop?

>TFW fight Elder Dragon first time
>Kushala
>Think I could capture it
>MFW he just stands on top of my trap

Attached: 360-1.jpg (360x360, 14.6K)

It's a high rank release.