Where were you when gaming was saved?

where were you when gaming was saved?

Attached: king of gaming.jpg (966x778, 392.24K)

Wageslaving I think
I think my cage is getting smaller
I'll have to ask the guys at the warehouse about this

This is gonna end up like Cyberpunk again, isn't it.

Attached: schizophrenia.jpg (759x422, 51.27K)

just a few more days bros

Attached: elden.jpg (338x414, 31.98K)

This game is going to be a tremendous dissapointment and that makes me sad.
Once FromSoft fucks up you know there's truly no good AAA developers left.

i think it will be less buggy, but its already going to be buried under the hype.

so screenshot me now: I told you faggots to stop hyping shit up

>i think it will be less buggy
literally every single game to ever release on consoles has been less buggy than cyberflop2077, Sony had to REMOVE IT from the storefront because it was such a disaster

Attached: cyberflop.webm (896x504, 2.44M)

I hope so. I want to see more clips of morons doing unboxing videos of Elden Ring and then seeing them seethe on reddit later when it turns out to be a dumpster fire.

Always trying to chase that dragon huh?

Attached: 1617830030062.png (457x581, 336.49K)

people were saying this with sekiro too, and that ended up being so kino nobody could deny its majesty. I don't think miyazaki will allow a game he's working on to release until it's a masterpiece, with the exceptions of dark souls 2 and 3 that were kinda shitty.

As someone who played dark souls 3 on release. all I have to say is Pray for this game.

can't wait for the "muh b-team" cope

truly sad, troons were stalking their entire identity in a known disaster of a game CP2077, they are still dilating to this day

Attached: 1642993522067.png (921x720, 518.35K)

I think we're officially at the point we're Fromdrones are the most delusional fanbase on Any Forums. Surpassing Nintendo is a feat, they should be proud.

Except it won't, retard. Name one bad souls game: you can't

>Name one bad souls game
doesn't exist

Attached: AverageDS [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F2ykc3u.mp3].webm (896x504, 1.79M)

God I hope this game is a mess and From dies because of it. You guys are getting as annoying as cyberpunk posters.

hopefully, the whole Cyberpunk fiasgo was a lot of fun to watch

Haven't been following it much, what new additions does Elden Ring have over previous From games aside from the open world? Also is the open world well executed?

Says a lot about the video game industry when the fucking "savior" is gonna be what is essentially a dark souls 3 mod with the same amount of roll spam 3 button "combat" they've had for a decade. Fromsoft got memed so fucking much into the hype that they're in the same tier a Pokemon. They can genuinely release nothing but dark souls 3 mods pretending to be other games and they WILL sell fuckloads and fuckloads and the money will continuously pour in while people trying to make real video games with actual gameplay that isn't just rolling are gonna kill themselves because they can't get their projects off the ground.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of soulshit. You have to be a fucking cultist to enjoy rolling for ten years with no additional changes to the gameplay. These motherfuckers can't even design a good magic-mana system after ten years. Fucking incredible.

Attached: kingfuckingcrimson.jpg (688x720, 66.46K)

But user, all the animations are really slow, which means the combat is good!

Doubt it. Cyberpunk was more "ambitious" than this game, promising way more features which means the chances of fucking up are way higher. This is just DS with an open world and a horse. At worst it will be samey but not bad.
Then again you tortrannies will always act as if every new big release will flop for sure so no point in actually explaining something to a retard.

Wow this is some hard false flagging.

>noooo stop enjoying things be miserable like me!!!

>roll spam 3 button "combat"
filtered, and believes in reppit memes
sorry faggot but vidya just isn't for you

Attached: DMCV gameplay.webm (700x394, 2.98M)

It seems to be like an amalgamation of all previous souls games, taking everything they've learned, and a shameful amount of old assets, and jammed it all into this huge open world. From what I've seen so far the world actually seems well done in terms of secrets and content, but at times the traversal looks kinda janky, a side effect of making terrain so vertical perhaps.

We are going to play the best videogame of the decade, let that sink in...

>We are going to play the best videogame of the all time
ftfy

Attached: iugp.jpg (1737x1927, 1.76M)