Fuck you guys, I'm looking forward to it

Fuck you guys, I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: unnamed_9ff94b1e-ec51-4130-bf54-c355a24b00a0_1024x1024.jpg (1024x576, 116.13K)

>mmo
pass

Same I don't think it will be the (insert currently popular MMO) killer but I think it will find a decent playerbase. Hopefully, streamer cancer stays on FF14 and New World.

It will probably fail in the west but any fans will likely move to the Russian servers.

There are no popular mmos currently.

uhhh pso2 exists sweaty!

Attached: s7.png (938x537, 244.36K)

I don't get it, the press for this game is slowly turning positive, but I thought the Russian branch for this game was filled with dogshit and the upcoming Amazon release is doing changes for the "western" audience. Is this the power of Amazon's influence?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (450x468, 45.91K)

enjoy you're "game"

Attached: westernization 3.png (1472x1088, 688.56K)

Does that affect gameplay?

yes

streamers are jumping on the bandwagon it's very poggers no cap

how am i supposed to make gold without booba

It was the only good thing about it since hte gameplay is dogshit gook crap

I was looking at Asmongold's takes on the game and it seems like he never had a really skeptical opinion of it. It was like he was always on the edge of being led down the path of saying something negative but wouldn't outright say it. Things like saying x and y have always been in MMOs so it's just to be expected and you should just either sit there and eat it or shut up.
I just don't get how anyone can have respect for a dev team/game that just hand out their game to anyone and let their game's vision get changed just for some extra easy revenue. Is it so hard to get fantasy designs in a fantasy environment? Are games no longer capable of being separated from our world? Why are exposed titties so abhorrent to our world views that they must be censored at every opportunity?

Attached: 1624362520559.png (448x478, 397.74K)

look up ESG Investing
tl;dr it's the jews

Is this a point and clicker game like PoE?

>Game is top down
>niggers care about the character look
are you all gacha zoomers or just gacha brainwashed boomers?

BDO is the only good mmo from korea

the outfits at the top is still in game

If your character creation makes players that look like this
Your game sucks
I don't even have to play it

They're called ARPGs or hack'n'slash games, my friend. Point & click games are like Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, etc.

Oh, I meant can you move with the WASD keys in this game

Lineage 2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, Maple Story, TERA and Archeage(aside from the P2W shit) were all pretty decent MMOs from Korea.

Nope, all movement is controlled with your mouse. The game does have fully native controller support as well though, and some people managed to use programs like reWASD to mimic the controller movement with WASD keys, but it's kinda janky overall.

Not sure what you mean. All the male characters look good apart from the center and the obscured one you can't see. All the female characters look like standard Korean plastic. If you're also including the armors all the male armor looks pretty good for this type of setting, and again the female armors are standard Korean coomer bait.

So, what you're telling me right now is that people actually prefer top? How can people ever prefer that, it just doesn't look right. Where's the protection from the armor? Is this a coomer thing again?

Attached: 1643598461860.jpg (688x777, 543.76K)

Its unironically Jews trying to make the world as ugly as they are.

>go back to Any Forums

Its fucking real you head-in-the-sand faggots.
Google ESG investing

Blade and soul died for this...