Pokebros they can't stop us

Pokebros they can't stop us

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-201820.jpg (1440x1797, 439.16K)

proof that poke fans be mental illness

I just found a bunch of my old pokemon cards from like 95 96 and looking online I might be able to get 10k for everything I have gone through so far

how the fuck do ivs and evs work in this game.

Attached: FJZ8I5VXsAUA1xr.jpg (356x370, 33.08K)

i have a shadowless charzard, literally the 1st pack I ever got way back when i was a wee boomer. How much do they sell for?

you just give your main all the snacks in your inventory

It will sell 40m minimum. Pokedrones have zero standards and will buy every mainline pokemon game. They love the franchise too much to skip any game and be left out of the conversation.

300-600 I found 2 of them in my old cards so far

>Zelda BotW!!
>.....BUT WITH CONTENT!
success.

Honest review.

It's a decent game, but not a conventional RPG. It's more like Bugsnax / Death Stranding / open world Pokémon Snap.
Combat is deemphasized and it goes back to the series tagline of "Gotta Catch em All". You're supposed to figure out the "puzzle" of catching each new Pokémon. Not all of them are unique but there's variations, some are skittish and will run, some charge you, some have greater hearing ranges than others, some gank you so engaging in battle will almost always be a 3 on 1 etc. The alpha fights are usually always fun.
If you're looking for a game with dungeons and conventional RPG Skyrim stuff you'll be disappointed.
But if you like Pokémon and like games like Bugsnax, Death Stranding with a little hint of Monster Hunter, then you will really like Legends Arceus.

Attached: download (19).jpg (182x276, 5.76K)

I thought swsh only sold around 22 million, and since some people bought swsh twice ( sword and shield) I doubt it would be any higher than 20 million

It saddens me to see that Pokéfags have no standards still.

fpbp
As dogshit as the game might be at least it has some decent ideas, which might be a lot more impressive if they weren't things everybody has been asking for since the fucking 90's.

Attached: wackity.png (291x317, 22.98K)

As per usual, snoys seething. Making excuse after excuse. Always mad, always wrong. Its long past time to stop being a hateful snoy. You only hurt yourself.

weird ass phenomenon, they're not the ones buying and playing the game, but here they are circle jerking that it's bad - even when they're unqualified to make that assessment

Normies bro.

Attached: cagie.jpg (768x469, 96.25K)

user, its not snoys, you're game is just bad

the gaming industry is rotten beyond redemption

whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: cozy.jpg (321x466, 42.11K)

This.

Pirate everything.

Good. I hope gen 9 is even worse than 8. you retards deserve everything you get

Attached: 1642014032557.webm (640x720, 1.02M)