You don't understand Dragonborn...

>You don't understand Dragonborn. I got thousands killed and divided Skyrim so my country so can be better equipped to deal with any threat that comes our way.

Attached: main-qimg-e15582d4de2c3466ada0d7f6f13bab9f.jpg (655x810, 189.4K)

If the Empire had peacefully surrendered to Ulfric, Nord lives wouldn't have been wasted. The Empire is responsible for dividing Skyrim.

yeah and then both the nords and the imps get steamrolled by the dominion. half of skyrim is better than none of it

>Dude just let your only land corridor to High Rock go independent when there's a massive army on your border lmao

Attached: magaborn.png (1803x100, 21.27K)

>yeah and then [SCHIZOPHRENIC HEADCANON]

I hope the canonical resolution to the civil war is a Stormcloak Victory and then Ulfric gets assassinated. Warlords fighting in a power vacuum is Kino.

>I'm going to defeat my enemies by giving them everything they want
>If you kill them, they win!

Attached: titus mede.jpg (960x960, 78.06K)

>The Thalmor were capable bringing the entire Empire to its knees
>”ey we shuvld separate from de Empyre so we can take on da Thalmer ourselves”
Is Ulfric retarded? If the empire couldn’t beat the Thalmor why would he think skyrim by itself could hold its own against them?

The Stormcloaks were inescapably wrong and short-sighted. The Stormcloaks would stand no chance against the entire Dominion and the Empire.

Okay, but who would Tiber Septim support in the civil war? Why doesn't someone just ask him. I figure he'd be pretty furious at the terms of the concordat but also furious at seeing his empire divided

Tiber Septim's Empire ended with Martin. He'd be more pissed about the Empire that wears his own as a skin of legitimacy cucking out to a power they let rise under their noses and letting foreign agents arrest people for their faith.

Shit argument unless the Empire and Dominion unironically team up. Neither of those factions can just say "fuck the rest of the world, send all of our forces to skyrim lol" without risking rebellions everywhere simultaneously. That's how Empires work

It’s not about defeating the Dominion. For Ulfric it’s a power grab since he lost to a child in the last moot. Maybe they can push the Thalmor from Skyrim, but only under direct imperial rule does the Thalmor have a the force projection to root out Talos worship. But Talos Worship is a convenient excuse for Ulfric.

‘ate Altmer
‘ate cats
‘ate Lizards
Feed my Breton seed to a harem of Bosmer and Dunmer
Simple as.

>just wait two more weeks bro then we'll DEFINITELY bring the fight to the dominion
>yes i know we've been saying this for three decades and yes i know we've stood idly by as all our subjects were put to the pyres but please i need you to trust us now
can any imperialfags actually justify this shit

Tiber wouldn't give a shit because he was a massive narcissist with a god-complex
now that he's literally become a god and his empire bit the dust, he doesn't give a shit what happens next
his avatar in morrowind even says that it's up to us young'uns to figure it out
also we're him now sooooooo

Well that's the thing, they don't have to justify it. In fact, many Imperialfags can honestly be in support of rebellion and the dissolution of the Empire as it's known, something forseen by Tiber Septim himself, which is how you end up with Imperials doing the Dark Brotherhood questline. It's just that the game isn't centered around just any old rebellion, it's all about the Stormcloaks, and the Stormcloaks are unequivocally the wrong choice in all regards.

That's been a hurdle in a lot of these discussions, as people have equated supporting a rebellion with supporting the Stormcloaks, when supporting the Stormcloaks is so terrible for everyone that you can't even say
>I'll side with the Stormcloaks because I'll take any rebellion
It's just Ulfric's little piss parade where he gets to be the big man and fuck everyone up for his own little vanity project. If you actually support radically changing the Empire AND doing what's best for Skyrim, the end goal is to kill both Ulfric and Titus Mede II

>leaving Thalmor in Skyrim to keep raiding Talos shrines and locking up people like Heimskr and Jona is whats best for Skyrim

Go on.

Attached: weyoun-crop-c0-5__0-5-1080x1080.png (390x390, 188.86K)

>If the Empire had acquiesced to the demands of a known Thalmor agent to do exactly what the Thalmor wanted, everything could have been resolved peacefully
t. Elenwen

Name me a single stormcloak jarl that's objectively better than the imp counterpart

Where was the Empire when Vvardenfell called for aid?

Wait, didn't Morrowind secede already?

you can't be this retarded.

nord lives don't matter though?

Well considering the Imperial Jarl of Riften is fucking MAVEN, a literal pile of shit would be better

Jarl Igmund is an actual Thalmor puppet that sat back and let the Thalmor turn the "hidden" Talos Shrine into a honeypot