Have we become sociopaths?

Have we become sociopaths?

Attached: IMG-20220130-WA0007.jpg (1024x1024, 78.82K)

Taxation is theft.

I'm not a child and I don't pay taxes, am I doing something wrong?

fpbp

This

Attached: 1643435257054.jpg (638x408, 63.54K)

Unironically yes.
The situation with an actively animus federal state. Taxation is theft. Given their nature as being employed by countrymen as public servants and not as kings.

>pirating your citizenship

Took me way to long to come to this. Thankfully Hans Herman Hoppe showed me the way

>yfw Xbox Gamepass is part of your taxes in 10 years

Attached: download (2)~2.jpg (211x216, 15.79K)

Taxation wouldn't be theft if the government wasn't the most incompetent and corrupt establishment in human society but alas here we are.

Game Pass is the """free""" health care of gaming

No shit.

>free trial is mandatory
>can't opt out if you don't like it

You should kill yourself for making this thread

>an autonomous government that bickers among itself and uses funds for dumb shit

actually it's extortion

Attached: ackchyually.png (680x680, 124.22K)

>$1 $1 $!
>FREE GAEMS!!!!!!

Attached: download (3).jpg (204x247, 7.42K)

You don't have to pay taxes on bartered goods.

No.

It's not theft it's extortion, there's a difference. One is consensual the other isn't. You can, in theory, resist paying taxes. You cannot avoid being stolen from, you can only disincentivise thieves.
If someone steals your car the only thing you could have done was make it more secure. If someone car jacks you, you can be a hero if you wanna and some times it does work.

extortion is theft also

hence its the same thing

Attached: old gregg.jpg (678x662, 67.92K)

What's wrong with that claim?
I think it explains the theory pretty well.

NEETgang

That's an interesting way to look at it

If this image were true we'd have a choice on whether to opt in or not and we'd also get free and unrestricted access to whichever services we were interested in before locking down.
If this were the case a lot of people would have shopped around.

We should have systems in place to directly pay for things with our tax money instead of putting it all in a big pool that corrupt representatives take from

BUT THE HOW WOULD YOU BUILD ALL THE ROADS AND BUILDINGS WITHOUT TAXES?!

Taxes being made analog to subscriptions implies the person taxing you is providing a service and they are not.

Do you have a loiscence for those video games?

Welp

Extortion is just theft by threat of consequence rather than direct action

Yeah, fuck Taxes!
I don't even use roads.

Based semanticschad. Finally someone who recognises the important differences between the two.

fpbp

>illegal immigration is America becoming F2P

>thing is like other thing!!
When did everyone become autismo

I dont pay taxes and never will.

Attached: nope.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

It wouldn't be theft if there was socialized healthcare, you would actually be receiving something.
Health insurance is omega fuck you theft and you can never do anything about it. You pay for it out the ass while you're not sick, and when you get sick the insurance companies fuck you in the ass so hard they basically tell you to go die in a hole
Burgers are too fucking stupid to know this though, and would rather be submissive and weak paypigs

what is life's version of dlc

>BUT THE HOW WOULD YOU BUILD ALL THE ROADS AND BUILDINGS WITHOUT TAXES?!

retard ancaps have never, ever refuted this though
>hurrr private contractors would build them

Yeah, good luck when the McPolice detain your vehicle for not paying the McToll on their McRoad, so they just decide to McFucking kill you to save on paperwork.

Fuck roads. Leave me alone.

Rather I think it would be interesting to let taxpayers allocate which initiatives their taxes go to (i.e. if you owe 30k in taxes for the year, you can choose to put 15k into road infrastructure, 10k into hospitals and 5k into schooling.) It would really highlight what people think is important and probably completely fuck the country.

You do where I live. They made it illegal for tradies to exchange cartons of piss for work and rumbled a market place that facilitated the exchange.

You can kill them too.

the threat of violence keeps everyone (somewhat) honest.

I'm on NEETbux so tax money is my income lol

Vaccines are the premium subscription

>implying the country isn't already fucked
We've been in the hands of malicious actors since the end of WWII if not longer

>be me in 2027
>hear a knock at the door
>open it, it's Phil Spencer in a police jacket
>"Sir, we've come to check if you've been paying your Xbox license"
>ohshit.jpeg
>comes in, sees im streaming FFVII part 2 on Xcloud because they bought Square out and Sony went silent on the gaming market
>Beats me within a square inch
>"Thats what you fucking get"
>pulls the plug, revokes my access until I can pay
>does however offer a free trial month for any family members interested

I'm really happy my sis is gonna get to play Halo 7 for free

Attached: 1308170359001.png (195x179, 45.28K)

Attached: FF4UWqQ.png (329x599, 288.15K)

Unless you can fight off the hordes who wanna take all your stuff or hire a personal army, you're kind of out of options.

Health insurance would be fine if it was illegal for health providers and insurance companies to coordinate and make opaque what they're charging for.
Nigga, what the fuck do you think is going to happen if you give the ALREADY CORRUPT AND FUCKING YOU INSURANCE COMPANIES, AND ALSO CORRUPT AND FUCKING YOU MEDICAL INDUSTRY, GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY AND AMNESTY AND AUTHORIZATION FOR AND FROM ANY WRONG DOING.
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU GET DUMB DUMB, YOU GET THE PAST TWO YEARS.

Taxes are things you pay because the IRS establishes a relationship between your yearly income and their pocketed funds. You have a better chance of running analogs between taxes and plane tickets than you do explaining yearly subs to twitch.

Good luck getting public services otherwise kek.

The nature of the state has risen from 3 major services which, while deteriorated, the state still provides today.
The first is security. You pay the state to run a military and prevent foreign invasion and risk.
The second is arbitration. You pay the state to act as an authority in disputes and administer justice accordingly.
The third is a by-product of the first two, policing. Maintaining an order allowing for the existence of a disciplined military and wielding sufficient power to enforce decision from arbitration requires internal policing.

Any function outside of these three are irrelevant to that of a state and any failure in these three pillars marks the slow descent of the state into dissolution or poverty.

So how do I unsubscribe?

Move to Africa.