What are y'all playing this evening

what are y'all playing this evening

Attached: img_14895.png (365x284, 31.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coreboys.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was playing yugioh, got tired of everyone taking forever with their turns though. It's one thing to play a lot of cards, it's another to take like a solid minute between each card when you're playing a lot of cards. Now I might just play DQ7.

Project zomboid. Second real run on survival mode.
Was going good. Just moved into a 2 story doctor's office after surviving for about a week. But I got sloppy. Didn't shut the door behind me. Was making a sandwich and turned around to see 5 zombies ready to tear me apart.

I was playing "not being a pathetic faggot simulator." You should try it sometime, ceb

Just got done with a Rimworld playthrough. Now I know to stay away from it for a while. Burns too much time too easily.

Was playing RDR2 but I’m too sleepy. Gotta go to sleep now.

deep rock mining

there is nothing to play

>y'all

butthole with my penis

Nothing

Attached: ae8e9bd742d7f5d18757587389173ae5.jpg (500x500, 146.5K)

coreboys.herokuapp.com/
lmao

Attached: CPU mirror match.gif (846x475, 3.48M)

I was playing Paladins until my faggot roommate started pounding on my door for being too loud. I'd love to stomp that fucking faggot's head into mush.

Attached: EYDDjUSXsAE42lf.jpg (750x600, 45.39K)

do you guys read this manga still

south park stick of the truth

is there any games LIKE it on steam?
and i mean exclusivily the gameplay

Spent 4 hours downloading CoD4 from SU to see if it holds up, will likely close it after 10 minutes and go back to looking at Stalker mods.

Attached: 1613540097018.jpg (1280x720, 110.33K)

Bug Fables is the only thing I can think of with the old Paper Mario gameplay.

holy shit isnt that a game from a AGDG fag?

Hell if I know, it was just the only game I could think of. The old Paper Mario games aren't a popular genre.

Super POTUS is $1 for the full game that's a couple of hours long

Got all the achievements in Needy Streamer Overload today so I guess I'll catch up on some animu I've been neglecting. Either that or play some Arceus on my hacked switch.

milk outside a bag of milk , it was damn short but kinda good.
It hurt my brain to get the 100% , how i was suppose to find the pizza number in all that mess?

Been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, my first MH game. Just started the Caravan High Rank quests, very fun game so far.

Attached: zamtrios.png (680x987, 1.06M)

but you won't because you're a pussy.