Is Halo the most mismanaged series of all time?

Is Halo the most mismanaged series of all time?

Attached: Halo guy.jpg (1280x720, 140.61K)

>bungie gives up one of the most successful franchises of all time so they can make halo but worse
>microsoft assembles a team of literal retards who hate halo to make halo 4
>team of retards then hire a bunch of indians and chinese to make halo infinite

all parties involved are utterly retarded
especially bungie, it would be like from giving up on souls games to make some generic jrpg shit

The Last Of Us suffered a much worse fate than Halo.

No, that would be Pokemon

yes but clearly it's fanbase doesn't give a shit about quality anymore so fuck em, let them eat shit

Halo: CE was a fluke. Everything after that was pathetic grasping at the first game's greatness.

Not even close

No, halo infinite is great

pls come to my thread

Sonic

no thats Gears of War

destiny 2 is more successful than any halo game

>especially bungie, it would be like from giving up on souls games to make some generic jrpg shit
I get wanting to work on other games but dropping Halo permanently after just 10 years is retarded. Do most of the devs that wanted to work on other shit even work at bungie anymore? I fucking doubt it. They just ruin the studio and fuck off.

literally no one even acknowledges that franchise's existence anymore. meanwhile halo is still on everyone's radar 20 years later, even when handled by a mediocre dev

10 years is a long time to be working on a single series, especially an AAA one. The burnout was probably crazy by Reach

No.
>Sonic
>Harry Potter
>Destiny
>Silent Hill

The direction of Nu Halo is a 1:1 copy of the direction of Nu Wars. Both started out with safe, boring, dumb nostalgic entries, a middle one that divided the fanbase and a shitty finale.

just work on other games in between. Acting like passion is the number 1 priority for them is total fucking bullshit considering games like Destiny were made for micro-transactions. Not that Halo isn't guilty of that too now.

you are in a bubble

Attached: destiny halo.png (780x817, 269.36K)

i think it's pretty big for being a slow and boring console fps

Sonic and destiny were never good though

Turned a goldmine into a landfill. Impressive work.

>literally no one even acknowledges destiny anymore
next you're going to tell me no one acknowledges counter strike

Attached: pepe[1].jpg (1200x675, 91.65K)

neither was halo

Halo isn't the fucking setting and ip, it's the passionate fresh out of college 20 somethings muching around with their project and tacking multiplayer on at the end shortly before release

Attached: jimbo.jpg (177x539, 24.43K)

Fire them, NOW!

Attached: frank_bonnie-1-29d182e49a75425b8b531baa9d4829cc.jpg (600x800, 104.28K)

>Both started out with safe, boring, dumb nostalgic entries
In what fucking way was Halo 4 anything like Halo CE?

Its a bit of a stretch but you could say 4 starts like CE if you leave out a lot of details
>Start on doomed ship
>Barely escape with your life
>Land on strange alien world
thats about it

>halo infinite is great
lol