Now that judgment 3 is cancelled and yakuza is dead what will rgg make next?

now that judgment 3 is cancelled and yakuza is dead what will rgg make next?

Attached: yakuza-kiwami-2-detective-kaoru.jpg (1200x1200, 206.74K)

Monkey Ball sequel nigga

virtua fighter 6

sounds gay

Yakuza in space.

it's amazing how fast Sega 180'd from the seeming success of Yakuza and Judgement, isn't it?

Yakuza 8 and an entirely new project confirmed

well judgment was selling above expectations but because of johnny's mega retardation the series is dead despite it's sucsess, yakuza ended with 6 and nu yakuza is abysmal garbage. shit sucks

A good Sonic game.

Attached: Sonic multiverse1.png (868x1236, 1.23M)

Nu Yakuza did well but the problem is the creator and director fucking left sega to get tans elsewhere

>Yakuza 8
nu yakuza is fucking trash, lad was comically horrendous

How dare you

Attached: 3ADD13EA-0FA4-44A6-B40A-28E36548751F.jpg (499x333, 23.91K)

Can they just put some of them on the switch already, If i'm gonna play a game that lasts forever, i'd like to do it the comfort of my bed.

nagoshi leaving is probably for the best

Why wouldn't that guy just leave his talent agency? How much better is he going to do than a recurring central role in a video game franchise?

My friends, it has often been said that I like Yakuza.

My friends, I like Yakuza...

No, friends, I love Yakuza!

I love fighting.

I love karaoke.

I love heat moves.

I love Tauriner, Onigiri, I love Suntory, and Highballs.

Yakuzas across Kamurocho, in Sotenburi, in Osaka, in prisons, in Yokohama, through deep seas fighting sharks, on frosty mountains, in the Champion District, I love every setting of Yakuza that can occur upon this earth.
I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with pistol salvos that thunder across the ramen shop and yet leave my foes alive.
My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by thrown knives. And there is nothing like a Soejima operator using a Tiger Drop to destroy enemies. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing Millenium Tower office, only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling. Like when ranks of Omi brandish their knives rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy only to find later he's not dead.
Gentlemen... All I ask for is Yakuza, Yakuza so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms what is it that you really want? Do you wish for further Yakuza games as I do? (Voice begins to raise) Do you wish for a merciless, bloody Yakuza? A Yakuza whose fury is built with iron and lightning and fire? (Dramatically raises voice) Do you ask for Yakuza to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth!?

Attached: themajor.jpg (474x262, 20.98K)

retard contrarians STILL seething; I fucking love it

The substories were good enough that I could pretend I was playing another entry if nothing else. Kart racing is definitely the worst main minigame by far though.

no idea, from my understanding Jonny's is going under so let's hope takuya leaves them

Wouldn't mind playing a game as Kaoru

Is Judgement confirmed dead? I know it's inevitable but I've not heard it confirmed. Also I really liked Y7, but I don't see Ichiban and crew lasting more than a few games as the focus.

Should make Kaito the next MC of the mainline games, he was the best part of Judgement. I never really liked Yagami and the whole story was incredibly dull to me. I'm just waiting for them to release the Kaito DLC for LJ so I can pick it up in a future sale

>through deep seas fighting sharks
I don't remember this one unless it's a Mr. Shakedown reference.

I'm ok with Judgment not becoming another infinite series, 2 games for Tabou and then another brand new cast seems great, even if the reason for it is a bit stupid.
Judgment was better than Yakuza 0, maybe what comes next will be even better than Judgment.

Attached: shark.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Spear fishing in Y6

Because it would dishonorable to leave

Attached: mfw ishin.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

with how good the combat is in lost judgment it's a shame how nu yakuza has such awful combat, turn based is brain dead enough but implementing a piss poor turn based system in a style that is already slow and simplistic was truly awful

Judgement's combat was shit, how did they improve it?

yeah it was going to be a trilogy but we may never know how it ends

>6
That explains it. I hated Dragon Engine and only did about half the substories.

Trinary Domain

Attached: 203750_20191020233736_1.png (2560x1440, 3.9M)

LJ is better than J in every way. LJ has a new stance, and just the combat "hits" harder and is way less "floaty" imo. Not that user, either.

the combat in judgment was awesome and only got better in lost judgment

>Judgement's combat was shit
found the secondary

I would prefer Judgment to continue with Kaito desu. Yagami is a pretty boy with next-to-no personality.

I dont give a shit what a 0baby thinks

Holy based. 7babbys are pc retards who will never play judgment.

Attached: crybaby bitch.jpg (1200x675, 62.39K)

>Ishin
That's Kenzan. Ishin's UI looks like this.

Attached: Raiders of the Lost Samurai.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

I just want people to translate Black Panther for real so I can actually begun playing that series

I know the sequel is translated but I wanna do 1 and 2 in order

Attached: file.png (171x295, 97.47K)

lol stay mad secondary

I'll never know the difference because Sega are cowards for not bringing it over.

Yakuza 8 with better RPG systems

Attached: 1643485314510.jpg (1280x720, 83.33K)

>Judgment 3 is cancelled

source? i really loved Judgment 2 more than the Yakuza games that recently came out

Which is the hardest? I'd say 1 from who I've fought, but there are many I haven't.

Attached: 1640129569507.jpg (1280x720, 96.34K)

The whole DQ parody was cute but dragged the game out. If you're going to do turn-based don't do slow as balls DQ version

turn based combat was a mistake nu yakuza is fucking trash

1's already translated for the whole main story so you can understand it. The 2 team is just going to use the same translation (Since it's KHH's) and simply do a QA pass, the rest of their work is in the substories and side content. If you are going to play 1's you need the Japanese version on hand as well just so you can level up properly since it crashes randomly on the translated version.

Kenzan, then 1, then 2, then maybe FotNS if I had to pick from the hardest. You have no way to cheese Kenzan's whatsoever so you have to have a fair fight the whole way with him blocking and retaliating constantly, 1 and 2 deal ridiculous damage in addition to having multiple phases, quick moves, and Tiger Drop timing is still very unreliable. They can also stunlock you.

Featuring Kiryu from the Yakuza series

Good Yakuza 7 was fucking ass

Yeah, I'm waiting for the side content