Fact : If they added DaggerFall style random dungeons to No Man's Sky, the latter would become the new DaggerFall

Fact : If they added DaggerFall style random dungeons to No Man's Sky, the latter would become the new DaggerFall.

I was playing DaggerFall for the last 10 years btw. DaggerFall Unity with mods is bretty good now.

Attached: 2022_01_23_01_38_59.jpg (1280x1024, 216.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5QGAB1qBKc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What mods do you recommend?

I would love to go back to daggerfall, but ive unfortunately become mildly graphics-fag. Its just too clunky for me anymore. Has there been any major advancements in the mod to model NPCs/clutter/enemies yet? The upscale ones were ass cuz its AI upscaling or looks like someone smeared vasiline on all the paperdolls

Daggerfall is absolute dog turd, no idea how you can play it

It gives you endless amount of quests.

huh. didn't realize they paid people to shill Daggerfall

zoom

Play Morrowind instead

Attached: screenshot029.png (1499x843, 902.47K)

It's too short and too small.

Attached: 2Q==(41).jpg (1199x1169, 104.99K)

fake and gay

Shut up retard, Buggerfall is shit. All TES games are. The devs just throw in 50 completely half baked mechanics that shit tons of other games have done much better, but since they terribly combined a bunch of aspects into one game morons like you eat it up. TES is by far the shittiest long running video game series ever.

It's real. Daggerfall map is huge.

>Buggerfall

Baiting too hard.

daggerfall map is huge but it's mostly empty space and you're meant to use fast travel.

misleading at best. it's mostly empty space

archaeologist guild

That's what we called the game in 96. As a newfag like you would say, zoom zoom, faggot.

I use console commands to run very fast when I'm questing inside a single region.
There is a mod that shows you your fast travel speed up through the map.

>no counter-argument
peak boomer

youtu.be/5QGAB1qBKc4

Daggerfall Unity with mods is probably the best wrpg experience out there. You can basically turn it into elona lite.
Combining the mod that adds more enemies to the wilderness and the mod that makes enemy factions hostile to each other turns the world into a battlefield.
I just wish we had some options when it comes to npc textures, or that the multiplayer mod didn't disappear the same day it was announced.

battlespire is better

>I would love to go back to daggerfall, but ive unfortunately become mildly graphics-fag.
I feel like this, except with interfacing and general UX. Graphics don't matter to me, but an intuitive interface to do the things that I want to do, without having to go through twelve screens to do it, goes a long way with me.

Attached: bobby.gif (480x480, 53.34K)

Then where's Battlespire Unity?
No seriously, where the fuck is it

Daggerfall has tiddies and other adult themes. NMS doesn't.

...if it worked

I actually agree with you as I have the same experience when playing DOS games, but Daggerfall Unity does update the UX a lot and should be looked at. What I would give for Darklands to be redone with a UI taking advantage of modern resolutions.

It's real. Daggerfall's map is made with somewhat realistic proportions. IRC, it's as big as England. The "modern" games sacrifice the sense of scale for the sake of gameplay.

I'd rather have it remade in an engine that isn't a clusterfuck