Do you like Bravely Default?

Do you like Bravely Default?

Attached: edea.gif (200x200, 661.79K)

Yes but I have not beat the game because it is really long

First and second. Fuck 2

based

Will this series ever get an entry that isn't flawed as fuck?
>1 is fantastic up until they ran out of budget and just make you replay it 3 times
>2nd is a complete game but soundtrack and characters suck
>2 is decent with great music but messy in all aspects and the art is bad
At this rate the next game is gonna look and sound fantastic but play like absolute shit cause we can't just have a full package ever.

Personally, I'm holding out for an Indie developer to deliver such a game, but I'm thinking I should hire a codemonkey for mine instead.

Is Bravely Second really that bad?

this, kinda think they'll just give up though

I can hear this

I don't play censored games.

for me it's wicked flight

I only played Bravely Default 1, never bothered with Second and 2. Are they good? I know people somewhat hate Bravely Second's OST because REVO isn't the composer.

If you liked BD, you'll like BS. It's literally more of the same, with new jobs. People shit on the story but I'd bet most of them are just parroting and haven't played it themselves, because at worst it's on the same level as the first game: they're both just "pretty good". BD2 also makes them seem like masterpieces by comparison.

Why, how bad is it? Is the gameplay shit or is the story irredeemable?

It feels like I'm the only one to have enjoyed the 2nd half of Bravely. We got some sweet backstory for the bosses and the bosses teaming up against your party was great. One fewer loop and it would've been great
Maybe it's just because I really enjoyed the combat system and liked experimenting with it

Better classic jrpg than Nostalgia, boring piece of shit.

>If you liked BD, you'll like BS
I liked BD and didn't like BS at all
The cast, the OST and the story were all a step down. The "where the fairy flies"moment in the first game is unmaatched and nothing in second comes close

I thought the second half was fine too. I didn't like Second and I don't think 2 looks interesting.

Attached: 1643527187556.jpg (1200x848, 258.9K)

i got to the point where i thought i beat the game but then "time travel" and i was told i had to beat all the bosses all over again....fuck that

mrgrgrgrgr

Bought it on release. Great game.
Enjoyed accidentally destroying the crystal by looking at a chat while mashing the charge button and reaching the "fast" ending.

One of the first doujins I've bought after moving to JP was 255097. Good shit.

Attached: 1409068013683.png (1557x800, 507.9K)

No, it's not bad. It's the most 'complete' experience but also has generally bad music and a lot of flaws that arguably make it worse than the incomplete games that 1 and 2 were. In 1 you can pretty much tell where the budget ran out, and in 2 COVID clearly had major impacts on development.

Series can't catch a break, still I'd rather play flawed gems than perfectly polished turds.

Honestly, aside from the counter-x spam (that you almost completely nullify by like the third or fourth boss anyway, making the mechanic just worthless), BD2's combat is actually pretty good. I found it more in-depth and enjoyable than the first two. The game's failings are in every other aspect. The characters are bland, there are like two interesting asterisk bearers, and the story is just nothing. (Actual spoilers ahead) The game's "twist" is also laughable, it might as well not even exist. Basically, as fun as the gameplay is, it just wasn't enough to outweigh the mind-numbing story.

Fair. As much as I liked the twist in BS, airy definitely hit harder.