Which one should I choose?

Or diamond/pearl remake?

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 147.4K)

All of them you fucking idiot
They came out months apart of each other now they are all out is no excuse not to get them all

Fpbp

None of them, fucking dipshit.

emulate platinum and buy PLA

SwSh looks better than Arceus and is a better game overall.
DP remake is pure garbage and is just a worse looking version of the original games.

Attached: plaswooosh.png (1034x1141, 1.88M)

This

Swsh sucks and I haven’t played the remakes or legends, I’d just go with legends because it’s the new thing.

Arceus looks better than SwSh and is a better game overall.

Arceus. It at least not a bastardized version of the same pokemon game you played over the last 10 years.

Replay B/W2 or OR/AS. Those two are the most replayable pokemon games ever. HG/SS is really good too but the pokemon selection is less good.

They're all shit
Play pixelmon. It's just like PLA gameplay-wise, but it's better looking and it's free.

Source?

monster hunter stories,

you're supposed to be at least 18 to browse this place, you should be able to make your own decisions, faggot

>buy

>Replay B/W2
I did this and it was boring as fuck.

If every 18+ person had the capacity to make their own decisions the world would be a very different place

Pirate everything

Emulate or buy them used if you really feel the need to have a physical copy

honestly BW2 are kind of bad for the main playthrough because of how linear they are, they only become god tier at post game

Arceus looks bad. Like, visually it looks unacceptably bad, to the point it almost hurts my eyes. BotW was faced with similar criticisms before its release but if you've actually played it you'll recognize it's art direction and overall visuals are incredibly strong. Is this the same case with Arceus or does it look like straight dogshit the entire way through?

Attached: 2020110213303600_s.jpg (1280x720, 120.42K)

Shit > LPA > SWSH >>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>> BDSP

BDSP is the one fucking game that I'll never forgive

Linearity never bothered me at all as long as the routes are good, and BW2 adds some new routes to Unova's lackluster region that makes it great. Those starting few routes in BW2 were incredible.

BDSP really should have had X/Y/OR/AS's art style if they wanted to keep it chibi. That game struck a good balance. BDSP is embarrassing as it is.

Legends feels like it could actually be the foundation for a new generation of Pokemon. SwSh was even more half-assed in comparison.

Just replay HG/SS to get the Pokemon itch out if your system since those are the best and move on.

dogecoin shit returned mine after 5 hours of gameplay

personally speaking i think it looks bad but i've also found that the visuals bother me less when i'm playing it than it did in the trailers

also docked mode looks way worse than handheld mode

>just buy it

Choose? I don't understand the question. Switch games are free.

Sword and shield is irredeemable trash

Pokemon peaked at gen 2
everything else has been an ever increasing disappointment