Damn, this character creator is pretty detailed...

>Damn, this character creator is pretty detailed, I can be 15 different races and customize everything about my character.
>Hmm... let's see here, alright, white human male, blonde hair, clean shaven, gotta make his jawline nice, what else... oh yeah, blue eyes, height 6'2, perfect.
>Now what class and skills should I pick... hmm, there's so many combinations, let's see here... yeah, I think I'll go with the knight class and put all points into strength, time to game.

Attached: 6f0.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

>

Attached: 1642569072113.jpg (828x574, 64.16K)

Name 10 games that I can do this in

>Hmm... let's see here, alright, white human male, blonde hair, clean shaven, gotta make his jawline nice, what else... oh yeah, blue eyes, height 6'2, perfect.
Based. I too enjoy playing as myself

>Reading
>Every rightard's weakness.
Why do they self-report like this? Reminds me of that study that came out showing that rightoids lack critical thinking skills

Attached: 2much.jpg (1012x1200, 188.23K)

Attached: brevity.jpg (850x400, 47.47K)

>Brevity =/= Oh yeah well....you're a trannynigger

>not choosing superior euro-mediterrean features

Attached: EYPO-MEDITERRANEVM.png (750x713, 33.28K)

>Euro-Turkish features

can you tell me which argumentative fallacy you are doing at this moment?

The original meds looked nordic and some of them slavic, modern "meds" are turkblood mutts larping in the ruins of a once great society.

I always do Jomon, but with green eyes.

Attached: yayoi-jomon.jpg (1748x1348, 450.37K)

this kills the leftroonbunkernigger

sure pals, sure

Attached: svre.gif (204x215, 7.9K)

Gigachad posting is so gay

>self-report

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12.36K)

Trannybros... I don't have anymore wojaks left... we're... defeated...

Videogames are awesome, they let americans like you live out their fantasies of being white.

Were Jomon as short as later Japanese? like 5’4 average or so I think. They were still hunter gatherers so maybe they had a few inches

I'm not even white and I always go for fair skin

Kek ok poo, post your hand

>rightoids lack critical thinking skills
>says this as he repeats everything media shows
lol

i miss when the chad meme used to be based and racist opinions and now it evolved to boring and uninteresting opinion

>>Damn, this character creator is pretty detailed, I can be 15 different races and customize everything about my character.
>>Hmm... let's see here, alright, white human male, blonde hair, clean shaven, gotta make his jawline nice, what else... oh yeah, blue eyes, height 6'2, perfect.
>>Now what class and skills should I pick... hmm, there's so many combinations, let's see here... yeah, I think I'll go with the knight class and put all points into strength, time to game.

Attached: 1564441231230087.png (296x407, 100.27K)