Recommend me some games like Cave Story, An Untitled Story, Seiklus, Glace, Pekka Kana, Marble Arena, Yume Nikki...

Recommend me some games like Cave Story, An Untitled Story, Seiklus, Glace, Pekka Kana, Marble Arena, Yume Nikki, Demonophobia, #21: The World, Le Fantabulous Game, Skyline, CRAZD, Experiment12, Scribs Adventure, Quantum Eternity, Fantastic 1.Fun, Ese Adventures, The Void, Pathologic, LSD Dream Emulator, Fiber Twig, worlds.com, Excellent Game, Karoshi Suicide Salaryman, Kanye Quest, Platonic Paranoia, Flywrench, Snailiad, Secret Maryo Chronicles, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Ao Oni, Pizza Delivery, Sad Satan, forbidden.exe, Bubsy 3D: Bubsy Visits the James Turrell Retrospective, Insert Title Here, Evil, I have no mouth and I must scream, Hong Kong 97, Poy Poy, Prince of Persia 3D, 上九一色村物語, the static speaks my name, Cry of Fear, Mystery of the Druids, IMSCARED, Fancy Pants Adventure, Lego Island, Toy Story SNES, Wuppo, Cat Planet, Revenge of the Sunfish, The Neverhood, Takeshi no Chosenjo, Rule of Rose, La Mulana, World of Goo, Kao the Kangaroo, Jazz Jackrabbit, Gex, Purble Place, Bonesaw, Merry Gear Solid, loselose, Lostboy, .flow, Environmental Station Alpha, Goblet Grotto, Within a Deep Forest, Knytt, iji, SMW Central Production 2, BBQ Quest, Puzzle Inlay, Magic Inlay, Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Caverns, Kero Blaster, Lisa: the pointless, Mars for The Rich, glap.io, Deus Ex, Hylics, Gingiva, Space Funeral, OFF, Memory of a Broken Dimension, Osada, Space Station 13, Spirit Engine, N+, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Drawn to Life, The New Zealand Story, Sanitarium, Abe's Odyssey, The Crooked Man, Skinwalker, Commander Keen, IWBTG, Dreams, Sanguine Sanctum, Crazy Taxi, Syberia, Mark Basehore's Super Damage House, Noctis, Super Methane Brothers, Triumph! WAR 2099, Teeworlds, Freeciv, MechCommander, Bit.Trip Runner, Everybody Edits, Crazybus, Aquanaut's Holidays, Funny Pizza Land, Polybius, Hall of Tortured Souls, Nonagon Infinity & The Opening Of The Door, Salome, Marble Marcher, Platypus, Ball Drop One, Incredible Ink, Hamsterball, Toymaker, Fresco Wizard, Johnny or Clue

Attached: johnny.jpg (1086x1088, 87.07K)

cat notebook

Omori

Fear & Hunger, Infra.

Johnny and all these games you listed are known in small corners of the internet and nothing much positive can be said about them

Treasure Adventure Game

cosmology of kyoto

aggressive sokoban
gregg the egg
gang garrison 2
legend of princess
noitu love 1 and 2

EverEternal WinterWorld, though I haven't played it or the sequel since around release so I don't know how well they hold up

actually let me just screenshot my folder

Attached: 53613465.png (836x835, 59.88K)

Dash

Blip & Blop: Balls of Steel

Marrow
Worlds
Mongol

MUHSHEEN GUN

doki doki panic

Play everhood

I'm playing worlds right now, having difficulty with the boss in level 2, are you not able to kill the boss with just the pistol? cant find anything online about it.

galzoo island

undertale

Hero Core

Cave Story+