Untitled

Attached: half-life-3-logo-release-date-hl3.jpg (700x325, 63.38K)

Fake and gay

i am 50% certain 3 is coming out on steam deck

if it's coming on steam deck it's coming on PC

If it does I'll fucking buy a steam dick

wtf is this real?

Just make an opposing force sequel for fuck’s sake

B A D A S S

for sure but it would be a killer app for a PC equivalent of a Switch, and i am considering making this my next PC in lieu of upgrading

GLaDOS will be in HL3
screencap this

Attached: Borealis_plans_02.png (512x512, 312.29K)

Yours in infinite finality

Gordon Freeman

i just replayed 2 and both episodes and goddamn they ended in such a shit way, it's not a cliffhanger, it's like the cliff collapsed before you reached the cliffhanger. Imagine if, let's say, life is strange ended on episode 3 with promise of finishing the story then never releasing another episode.

it's worse than that, do not play Alyx

It's coming out for the deckard, more likely.
3 was teased in VR, and I don't imagine valve wants to move backwards with 3 from what they did with Alyx.
They're waiting on something that can make it more accessible and increase adoption.

Half Life 3 will be part of the next Orange Box with TF2, L4D3, Portal 3 and it will somehow tie all the stories together

how much would that cost? they would max out at 3 games i am sure, and the 3rd one is going to be a short standalone expansion of whatever it's supposed to be

not glados but there will definitely be aperture science involved since theyre trying to find borealis & teleporting technology etc

>release HL3 on a meme handheld that only ~100k people can even get their hands on
yeah great move OP

i can see them officially endorsing black mesa and wrapping up all the mainline half life games in a collections aimed at newcomers

you dumbass this "handheld" is literally a pc i think that there are more than 100k people who use windows/linux

i just want black mesa and aperture kino bros, is it too much to ask for

I can imagine how terrible it would be if it was made nowadays
>final battle against G-Man
>G-Man is controlling all the combine, Gordon is standing beaten and only armed with a crowbar
>”on your left, Freeman!”
>avengers endgame portals open with all the Half Life rebels emerging
>gets even worse
>characters from other valve IPs start coming out the portals
>chell
>L4D cast
>team fortress mercs
>literal who counter terrorists
>Adrian Shephard because 15 year old retards who thought the military is cool wanted him back for years
>le final battle
>”I’AM ALL OF THE COMBINE!!!”
>”And I’am all of the black mesa.”