Attack generic knight dude and then roll away with clunky controls, eight edition

>attack generic knight dude and then roll away with clunky controls, eight edition
why are people excited for this shit?

Attached: elden ring.jpg (1280x720, 103.26K)

big dark soul
flail

id rather play gta online

you wouldn't get it

Literally obsessed.

Nintendo fans shitposting this hard against Elden Ring makes me smile.

dark soi is on switch so even tendies know how bad it is now

how dare you make this thread

>BEEP BOOP, SHITTER TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS BEEP, PLEASE WAIT
>...
>...
>...
>SHITTER TRANSLATION COMPLETE
"I'm really shit at hard games and couldn't beat the chained ogre so I shit post about souls games on a video game image board and act like I just don't like the game"

Attached: 1643063140563.jpg (622x605, 47.83K)

keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

Attached: 1643492693867.webm (854x480, 2.64M)

>Lizardman with a menorah
Based mitsubishi

My friends invited me to play poker last night, and I said, "What the fuck? You've played poker SEVEN TIMES already!" I'll never understand.

I like exploring

if it aint broke dont fix it, thats how you get shitty fuckin remakes and rereleases and franchises going down the gutter. Fromsoft knows what works and they dont care about shitters like you that whine about it

This game will be the biggest disappointment since MGSV. People will realise very quickly that they already got bored of dodgerolling through dark fantasy monsters in DS3.

>why are people excited for this shit?
Mongolian warlord roleplay.

Attached: gigakhan.jpg (472x649, 39.04K)

I cannot wait to see when that doesn't happen.

I feel like there can't really be another MGSV for another decade or 2, plus most of the disappointment came from the story and the shitshow behind the scenes, the actual moment to moment gameplay was fun

Because I want more games about attacking a generic knight dude, and sometimes a big neat-looking monster, and then rolling away.
I wouldn't expect that to be hard to understand.

>ultimate game of all time

At least put in an effort

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66.48K)