Tragic

Tragic...
How do I get good at this game? I kind of bad at social deduction games.

Attached: Gnosia.jpg (1600x2700, 723.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halfstaratelier.com/gnos
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 20220131045730_1.jpg (1600x900, 156.5K)

It sucks you basically just have to let people talk until your Performance/Intuition are 20, otherwise people will suspect you for talking too much.

Any tips on how should I level up abilities?

Attached: 20220131080003_1.jpg (1600x900, 247.38K)

bump

Every time any group of people offers you to play this, it's a red flag. A girly thing to do, so the dudes ending with it are suspicious.

When I was at loop 160 I managed to win 9 straight games without any story prog
Needed 3 more character info. I gave up and just watched youtube

filtered

say something nice about GOAT

Attached: 1643497945102.jpg (230x325, 29.69K)

Did I just get tricked by AI?

Attached: 20220131084940_1.jpg (1600x1800, 554.45K)

Stealth and charm are good early on to minimize the damn Gnosia killing you and those idiotic humans to freeze you.. which just gives you a premature game over.

Get stealth to 15 and charm to like 10 first, then a bit into the others.
Higher intuition also CAN make you spot the liar in the group with 100% means they're lying, that gives you easy wins if it actually PROCs

Hell just read the "unlock commands " on this page, extreemely useful to know what you want to have:

halfstaratelier.com/gnos

Theres nothing to say about this idiot.. he always gets frozen early on every game. Eaaaasily the worst character lol

Attached: 20220131085255_1.jpg (1600x900, 228.19K)

Either way
Money
Tech and savvy to go with it
Friends with same
Could totally disappear movie style

Not necessarily. Sometimes AI simply lack the stats to see the truth. It's why Shige is so damn dangerous. Once he allies with someone, whether they are human or gnosia, he will stick with them to the end. He's either the ultimate wingman or the ultimate cockblock.

Is this game good? Does it have romance?

The game is fun, if repetitive. There is romance, but there's only one true end so if you're not a fan of said person, you might feel disappointed.

The game to ME at least is muuuch more fun than its "competitor"" Raging loop, i say competitor cause it's the same genre of finding a traitor(s) inside the group.

It's fun for the first 4-6 hours but it DOES get repetitive. You keep doing the same stuff over and over again for a chance of unlocking events and raising your stats. Just pray you get lucky to unlock the events, thats what sucks about Gnosia.. very random

After loop 20 this game is so fuckin boring. Someone just spoil me please its so repetitive

>he always gets frozen
The fucked up thing about that is apparently he has high stealth.

That much is such a dumbass mechanic. Along side how if you dont talk then people strongly suspect you.

What's the name of the game? Seriously, it looks good.

God damn it, I trusted you! Fuck you! AND FUCK YOUR Gnos!
Gnosia. It's in the filename.

Attached: 20220131092056_1.jpg (1600x900, 309.26K)

Thanks, i gotta give this a try.