Is league really that unbalanced or are the complainers just whiny shitters?

Is league really that unbalanced or are the complainers just whiny shitters?

Attached: league.jpg (2000x1270, 1.17M)

It's actually not that bad until you get to the top. Literally none of the unbalanced matter until you're at like masters level, you can just win by being better than your opponents / getting better mechanically.

assassins can kill literally anything in the game by pressing 2 buttons (or just the ultimate ability for some) so yeah it's pretty shitty to play

can confirm this, every now and then there's something that brakes this trend but there's only been a few instances of this being really bad
this guy doesn't know how to paly the game

Attached: 1157429_424908084294720_1841061507_n.jpg (500x469, 44.87K)

You can't win if someone on your team feeds like a retard no matter how good you are

Or how strong your champion is.

who gives a shit? Let the game die already.

ADCS are blatantly overtuned and riot buffs favorites that are already pretty overwhelming
but only retards play adcs so they seem balanced.
Tanks are nonexisten
Every single role can oneshot each other, regardless of role or purpose
And the game is no longer about tactics and strategic team play but instead it became just oneshotting shit with your low cd skill rotation
also manaless champs are straight up superior to everything else
LoL was balanced, back in S3, or S4, atleast it was more balanced that any season after that
but since coomers and adhd children want to see flashy plays it is still alive

I fucking hate ADCs. You have to babysit their stupid ass the entire game and then they just get blown up anyways

Not to mention every single champion now has 7 passives tacked on to abilities and """Clear Weaknesses and counterplay"""" but have something in their kit to completely eliminate their weaknesses just for playing ok, so it's impossible to perform badly on them just so zoomers can feel better

>Adcs are blatantly overtuned
Do you even play this game? I think you mean top laners.

it's always been unbalanced, it's just that now the lack of balance is accentuated by a lack of gameplay.
S4/5 Legacy servers when

Classic adc cope

who cares, game is dead and will never reach the 2015-2016 peak. let it rip

Yeah, let me just get a shield antiburst for 800 hp that last for 5 seconds (nice burst lmao).
Also build the most broken stat, lifesteal, and every single item gives you MS, AS and crit
despite them being the cheapest items for any class other than support
lmao yeah sure

Vros I'm seriously thinking of reinstalling, should i?

Attached: 218.png (666x666, 341.67K)

As a long time LoL player, since S4.
I installed dota 2 recently and it was refereshing, Meepo and Techies are pretty fun to play.
But nothing can replace Teemo

Adcs are the weakest class in game by a massive margin, adcs aren't designed to accomplish anything on their own, they NEED a support to accomplish anything. New adcs added season 10 and 11, yeah they're overtuned but every champ added in season 10 and 11 is overtuned. Late game, adcs are out damaged by top laners, have less health, less armor, less lifesteal, they're weaker in every way imaginable. A pro player recently got 1v1d by a support 3 levels below him as an adc. Dont say adc isn't hilariously weak, you clearly dont play it.

>Is league really that unbalanced
Yes
>are the complainers just whiny shitters?
Yes

Skill = figuring out how to exploit the lack of balance to climb. Shitters can't do this so they whine.

I mean, adcs can't do anything on their own if you are controlling them.
when you actually get good you can look at this game from a different point of view, zoomie

>Caring about how proplayers play
lmao what a metasheep

>2015-2016
>peak
Try 2012. This game has been shit since they removed the autumn map.

2016 or so was definitely players peak, before battle royale cannibalized all the players and completely stagnated the playerbase growth