WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS OF VALUES

WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS OF VALUES

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71.29K)

Bioshock is one of the most overrated games in history.

Why do women love Bioshock? I know someone who has this as her phone alert.

Come back when you get some money, buddy!

Women just pretend to like popular games they've never played

Whores will do anything to get some attention.

I mean even if you're not a bioshock fan, I think this catchphrase is funny. Weird to hear it in public tho

>RE4 of 1st person games
>overrated
ZOOM ZOOM

I've only played the first game. Are Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite worth playing?

What did you enjoy about Bioshock 1?

2 > 1 > 3

They aren't as good as the people who suck Levine's cock would have you believe but they are decent. The DLC for Bioshock 2 is probably the best gameplay/story in the series. I enjoyed infinite but it shit the bed later on.

The libertarian philosophy ideas and setting, I guess.

It was a little overrated but a solid game. Really the problem was it didn't age well and that's not even taking into account the horrendous ports.

I'm willing to give it good points because of the atmosphere and original styling of the game though. art-deco is a good fucking look.

Because she's a circus of value and anyone who goes to her is a fucking clown

i would say bioshock 1 is overrated while bioshock 2 is underrated, or as "underrated" as a sequel to a very popular game can be

Attached: 1641897129332.png (700x370, 357.4K)

2 is good, infinite is much more linear and rapes the story of the entire trilogy but it's ok I guess

I didn't like it.
But if they didn't want me to go in expecting a much better, much more in depth game they shouldn't have put "shock" in the name like that so it's their fault really.

2 does a 180 on the philosophy front and that game is about hardcore collectivism

Infinite really dropped the ball on the horror aspect, the early concept art was great.

I liked that 1 and 2 showed that extremes are bad no matter which side it is

It was one of the best first person shooters of it's time. It came out at a time when every other FPS was a greyscale COD clone and had non-regenerating health, 8 weapon slots, plasmids, and light RPG elements. It's not overrated.

yeah although as a cope i will say that rapture is not real libertarianism because ryan was heavily regulating the market and flow of goods. also rapture only failed because there were literally no one to do the less desirable jobs, you cant fill a society with artists and engineers

infinite is similar to 1 with its dedication to its world and philosophy so if you liked those aspects about the first then youll probably enjoy it as well. gunplay is better, but all other aspects centered around its gameplay are made worse and it puts its twist towards its ending instead of bio1's middle which works better since 1 blew its load in the first half aster the big reveal.

2's story/characters arnt as grandiose nor its world as interesting due to taking place in rapture again, but the story it tells is a little more personal with characters a little more rounded and realistic which makes for a pretty good side story to 1's. gameplay in general is improved across the board including over infinite outside of gun play and unlike 1 it tends to start slow in the first half and ratchets it up all the way to the ending which is far more emotional and less rushed feeling like 1's was which felt like thw whole thing existed for the twist and then petered out for 5 more hours. its dlc is like a 4-5hour separate story thats more emotional than youd expect.

if you liked 1 you might as well get them all. youll probably like them too.

its literally a dumbed down system shock 2, I feel sorry for console players that dont know any better because they get filtered by a good game

>also rapture only failed because there were literally no one to do the less desirable jobs, you cant fill a society with artists and engineers
It failed because people became addicted to plasmids

if you dumb down a great game itll still probably end up as a good game, like bioshock did

BIENVENIDO
AL AMMO BANDITO

>while bioshock 2 is underrated
This, Bioshock has the best gameplay in all the trilogy and some cool gameplay mechanics like taking a Little Sister and defending her while she harvests ADAM. People expect muh crazy twist like in the first game and trashed the game because there wasn't one.
It's still my favorite Bioshock.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

I always think about this when I'm at a walmart or any other place with cheap garbage

That's probably because Bioshock 1 has a more memorable story and characters while Bioshock 2 has better gameplay. It's the same story with MGS 1 and 2