Play bad games

play bad games.

Attached: Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.jpg (258x387, 99.5K)

this got remade and is good

I regularly do and I really don't recommend it

i too like video game

What's your favorite game op?

Sonic Generations on the 3DS is possibly the blandest fucking garbage boring soulless piece of shit game I've ever played in my life
I never played 06 but at least that has some comedy to its existence

Attached: sonic-generations-nintendo-3ds-front-cover.jpg (800x712, 123.35K)

This. Play Project 06.

But that’s not a “so bad it’s ironically good” game.

Project 06 is still choke full of bad camera angles and bad level design so not really, it's just mediocre now instead of terrible

>pick Silver in the multiplayer mode
>hold X
>the other player is force choked indefinitely until I decide to jump
such a fucking mess

Still one of the best sonic games

i plat crisis core every once in awhile

What did it fix?

hey this game just needed a different soundtrack and coat of paint

Zoomer cope

it's not without its charms or fun stages

choke on nigger dick, shit eater.

Attached: saucyshitter.jpg (711x581, 131.16K)

SA1, but I still unironically love 06
Graphical improvements, character moves and controls immensely improved, everyone goes faster, and the bugs have mostly been ironed out.
the soundtrack is one of the best parts of 06 though

kys

>IN HIS WORLD

oh... okay you providing?

YES MA'AM

Also characters finally have animation that was cute from the original release, or weren't implemented.

still better than Heroes. Shun Nakamura understood the Adventure formula more than Iizuka did after leaving the Dreamcast behind

yeah that too, i still get annoyed watching mach speed Sonic's unfinished wall jump animation in the original

I kinda wish I could play POSTAL 3

06 was one of the very first 360 games made by a japanese developer, alongside Dead Rising. Most japanese developers avoided the console during its first year

Did it fix the game having like four levels that just get recycled over and over

Don’t forget Shadow has actual chaos powers and sonic can go super sonic now

>Play Sonic adventure 2 in split screen, it's hot garbage
>Play Sonic 2006 in split screen, it's still not good but much better than SA2
I'll never not find this sad

You posted a fantastic game and prominent zoomer filter, though

Attached: 1642130567747.jpg (1024x484, 77.35K)

Yes

The thing is, the structural foundation of '06 is just not good enough to make a game as fun as, say, SA1/2
You can fix the bugs and add in missing content, but you can't magically make it fun. Two out of the three main characters are intrinsically boring to play. Even Sonic has bad levels that have a bizarre focus on beating enemies when there was not a single speed level in Adv. 1/2 that tried this (because it fucking sucks as an idea)

06 producer left Sega in early 2008. It took him a while to get another gaming job, but he eventually landed one as manager at Acquire Corp in late 2011 and still works there today. He probably still thinks about 06 sometimes tho

Oh okay then.