I hope Elden Ring will have more middle eastern inspired armor pieces cuz I like how they look

I hope Elden Ring will have more middle eastern inspired armor pieces cuz I like how they look

Attached: joan-francesc-oliveras-pallerols-persian-immortal.jpg (1667x2500, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-o44Veypm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whoah an ancient arab warrior how cool is that

I use sword and shield, and hammer for better movement options. Have a hard time with the other weapons. Still a nub and havent gotten quite used to them as much as ss and h. Plus adept is a fucking life saver lol

Hurting people is wrong

fuck all your ooga booga armor more sexy european plate

Rajput armor and
whipsword is kino as fuck.

He's Persian, Arabs were still sheep fuckers during this time.

>Not acknowledging superior Eastern Roman armor

Attached: clibanarii-96100b3d-7c5b-43a8-a6c5-2dc9a31003c-resize-750.jpg (475x650, 49.65K)

plate is so boring and overdone

God, there's so many underused mythological fantasy aesthetics. But NOPE, it's just
>Greek
>Norse
Das it

Me too. Imagine Alexander the Drunk hadn't stomped them out and we have no Arab problem now

>Foreign strongman kills local strongman
>Local retards take control
How many times are we gonna do this to the middle east before people agree to just fuck off from the desert

Considering Arab Muslim conquest started around 800 years after Alexander the Great bitch slapped Persia I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>arab
fucking kill yourself

Persia-souls would be cool

Where my chainchads at?

Attached: viking2.jpg (253x380, 19.57K)

I want Mongol armors

Attached: 116877937_3320247964703663_3655473692620921636_n.jpg (999x1249, 291.92K)

axe too big

Peak armor aesthetic right here.
>only head and torso covered because that's all that's necessary when using a shield
>no stupid oversized metal boots because no one is ever going to bend down and try to hack your little toesies when you are beating them with an axe
>lightweight for carrying all that anglo booty back to your longship
>emphasized comfort because you'll be spending most of your time fucking bitches instead of combat

Attached: viking.jpg (687x917, 129.22K)

Chain is soulless

And then you still had a chance, but ducked it all up in the fourth crusade

I like cloth worn over plate
make archers shit themselves when they see you continue to charge at them with arrows seemingly sticking out of your chest.

What's it with the obsession for barbarians? How did it suddenly exploded this trend? Did the Vikings series dealt a huge damage on media?

Chain is soul. Plate is soulless.

Personally I just like their minimalistic approach to armor and colorful clothing.
I can't say the same for everyone else as to why they're all over TV and vidya.

In a world where feminine men are the norm, some people find barbarians or warriors cool because their instinct tells them so.

Attached: turan.png (1102x733, 536.27K)

Bros... youtu.be/V-o44Veypm8