A literal snoy shill psyop

This is the hardest I've seen the snoys desperately shill something since Steam Deck and Nickelodeon Brawl. Almost every time I look in a shill thread for this shit there's some snarky fucking comment toward BoTW2 or Nintendo corporate. It's like snoys are so mindbroken that Nintendo completely blew their cinematic bloodborne shit with out of relevance with BoTW1 back in 2017 and now they have to shill Dark Souls movie rehash #300 to cope with Switch sales dominating anything from snoy. If you buy this shit you're essentially unconventionally supporting snoy at this point.

Attached: eld.jpg (2119x2160, 731.64K)

it's shit i agree.

Attached: 1641408461314.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

>wordswordswords

Hate Snoys
Love my Xbox
But also love my Dark Souls.

So no, not everyone shilling for this game is a Snoy. Shut the fuck up, schizo.

>Snoy can't read a few sentences
You would think for retsrds that play literal cinematic cutscene simulators all day snoys would have more patience

>snoy
what
everyone plays on pc dumbass
you're probably a snoy falseflagger trying to co-opt Elden Ring's fanbase into your own

Attached: elden ring 2.jpg (1270x2048, 1.86M)

I don't know if I buy your schizo Snoy theory but any attempt to criticise or doubt Elden Ring is immediately met with aggression on this board. I don't know who is paying these people to shill an unreleased video game. Surely they're not doing it for free.

>"oh no our fabricated discord psyop has been found out!"
>"maybe it's the fact that every one of our threads use the same fucking snarky quips similar writing! Wait, I have an idea"
>"SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZOSCHIZO SCHUZO SCHUZO SCHIZO SHCIZO SCHIZO MEDS MEDSMEDSMEDS MEDAMEDS SHCIZHOO XDDD SCHIZO SHIZO!!!!XD!!!!!"

Kek I remember when this game was accused of being shilled by xbots, and now its snoys? This board is delusional.

take your meds schizo

>shazamposters relentlessly copy-paste shitpost every attempt at an ER thread for upwards of a year
>acting surprised when posters in the threads start responding with agression instead of arguing with copypasta discord warriors
I played the CNT, the game is great. I've played their other games, which are also great. I have no reason to doompost about it.
And yes 09, you desperately need your meds. No (You) for you

I'm basically agreeing with you retard. I don't browse Any Forums often enough to keep up with your consolefaggotry.

>This is the hardest I've seen the snoys desperately shill something since Steam Deck and Nickelodeon Brawl. Almost every time I look in a shill thread for this shit there's some snarky fucking comment toward BoTW2 or Nintendo corporate. It's like snoys are so mindbroken that Nintendo completely blew their cinematic bloodborne shit with out of relevance with BoTW1 back in 2017 and now they have to shill Dark Souls movie rehash #300 to cope with Switch sales dominating anything from snoy. If you buy this shit you're essentially unconventionally supporting snoy at this point.
the sheer seethe from the brown hands that typed this.

Attached: 1625766399964.png (888x894, 736.94K)

>nintodler autist spergs out because nobody cares about nintendos collectathon anymore
Imagine basing your identity around a corperate product

why are you going into "shill threads" looking for someone who says something bad about your favorite corporation so you can get offended for them?
>If you buy this shit you're essentially unconventionally supporting snoy at this point.
Definitely fair to call OP a schizo over this

At this point I'm sure sony mindraped this board after all those years of goldface and whirrposting
This behavior is irrational

I don't care if you have a faggot excuse for everything that I'm about to say.

>looks worse than Demon's Souls from 2 years ago and exactly like DS3 6 years later.
Unacceptable, not buying.
>Empty open world to make it more western and generic.
>Easier and soulless with the excuse you want to make it more "accessible"
>Brought some degenerate novelist to write a prologue just to have his name attached and attract his gay fans
>New franchise! but is exactly about the same old shit: post apocalyptic undead fighting old heroes turned into bullshit monsters + now you can pick up herbs
>no improvement in aesthetics, tone, designs, magic looks like embarrassing girl anime spells and the most ambitious thing is being able to jump from tower to tower like Assassin's Creed (2007)

Disgusting game elden ring has proven to be a cash-grab piece of trash for low IQ leeches every step of the way and no amount of bullshots, youtube lore shills, cutscene trailers or Mitsubishi interviews will make me even consider pirating it.

Attached: 000-1640452456257.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

>female
did not read post disregarded

This, all women should be killed.

Attached: ....jpg (600x416, 27.27K)

Maybe it's because any time someone tries to "criticize" elden ring on Any Forums they do it by posting misleading webms and making insane presumptions without any solid evidence

You are a switchonly arent you

Why is the UI boring

>cinematic bloodborne shit

Attached: 1561913517989.jpg (586x540, 35.02K)

all they did was make it not look cracked like ds3 because the game isn't grimdark gloomy grey

This is a false flag. OP is a snoy trying to make tendies look like schizos.

>Elden Ring will use Easy anti cheat
ahahaha SteamieUpperDecker fags btfo.
All those people buying one to play Elden Ring in bed are in for a surprise KEK

Explain to me how it isn't
>opens up with an extended cutscene
>you kill a wolf and get another extended cutscene
>praised by journos as "art"
>regarded for its MUH STORY AND ATMOSPHERE
>snoy exclusive
>abides Nintendo gameplay tropes

Quirked up white boy buss it down sexual style goated with the sauce

while i agree on snoys with you OP, you´re not a bit better with you toddler shit. BOTW is and always will be a Ubishit greatest hits clone and will never be a finely tuned and tight game like almost every other zelad was (fuck minish cap).
ER will at least do something different adding to the boring open world which were spawned in the last decade a wind of old air giving it gothic or dragons dogma vibes. it will be nothing new but it will be the first for from which currently are one of the few devs bringing high quality stuff.
>inb4 they are doing the same
go back to plebbit.

Damn, it's not even out and tendies are already seething and dilating because they can't play ER lmaoooo

he goated with the sauce.

nigger what the fuck are you talking about
you must be baiting to call a short intro + a 10 second view of the Dream an "extended cutscene" lmao

>>inb4 they are doing the same
>go back to plebbit.
lol u mad

It's impressive you managed to write such a garbled mess of meaningless buzzwords. I'd love to think you're trolling.

Who could be behind these threads? Hmmm...

I've expressed multiple times that I'm afraid it will be too casualized based on the OP magic and that the open world and crafting system will just make it worse. All I've had so far are constructive discussions. Maybe try criticizing something real instead of crying about reused assets and some statue miniboss?