Play S.T.A.L.K.E.R Anomaly

Play S.T.A.L.K.E.R Anomaly

Attached: 1638992518859.webm (1366x768, 2.76M)

why

Quintessential S.T.A.L.K.E.R experience. Highly customizable (even though there is 0 need to do so).

but I never played any stalker I don't know what you're talking about

You have shit taste. Get the fuck out of my thread then you faggot nigger kike

I have. Weapon repair is tedious. Otherwise fine.

This Webm is not even Anomaly.

I'm playing GAMMA and just got an AK in working order. Still a little bit easy but it is what it is. Default PM literally carried me for like 4 hours.

anomaly is garbage for trannies that got filtered by Misery, the true stalker experience

looks stupid

I have never played this game, every janky game Any Forums recommends is always absolute dog shit

>faggot nigger kike
that'll be Sammy Davis Jr.

>Weapon repair is tedious
Filtered
Your ass. It's literally a record i took last yesterday
Filtered as fuck. Go back to reddtit
Go back to gatcha shit and fortnite zoomer nigger
Filtered zooomer

what is it then? looks nice

i dont think it is a recording you took yesterday i remember seeing that webm alot a couple of years ago

tranomaly sissy triggered
you will never be a real stalker

I just said I was playing it and enjoying it, you fucking retard.

Stalker anomaly. That shitposting nigger faggot is a lying cuck.
Shitty memory to go along with your shit taste then. Kill yourself
He says I'll never be a real stalker while playing the quintessential stalker experience. Lmao at your life
Get out of my thread faggot ass nigger tard

Reminds me of that Battlefield 3 mission

I remember this Webm being posted around before Anomaly was a thing. It might be CoC with StCoP weapon pack and other addons.

Agreed, I know it can be turned off but I like to experience it as it was meant to be played - playing on the highest difficulty just makes the system fundamentally broken - never pick up any weapons that have more than 30% durability left and the overall cost of paying to use a workbench to replace the parts you've got with the right modification kits is more than the cost of just selling all your kits and buying a new gun from the trader.
Economy is pretty fucked too in terms of prices/rewards from missions.
Still enjoy it though.

pretty bad game 2bh

Anomaly fucking sucks, you spend all of your time managing inventory and resources or walking around

60% is the bottom line for what you should be keeping and I think it's like 40k or above as far as gun price that makes it worth repairing from scratch rather than just buying outright. Unless you're playing GAMMA and can't buy shit.

Nah, play Oblivion Lost remake instead.

Attached: preview_image.png (1024x768, 1.15M)

Is user an anomaly fan trying to shill it?
Is he false flagging anomaly fans as being retarded liars to make them look bad?
many layers of irony on this shitpost stalker

Attached: literally me.png (559x484, 23.96K)

Shitty broken Eurojank trash

>It's literally a record i took last yesterday
This webm is years old and even has a Any Forums filename lmfao

Sooo... Stalker?

Anomaly and Misery are both tedious garbage

Why is the OP such an assblasted faggot from the get go?

Attached: 1615444353974.gif (592x570, 386.39K)

>garbage flying through the glass
yikes

MISERY is pretty awful but Anomaly is so customizable that I don't know why you'd call it tedious.

I think on the hardest difficulty by default it is set so you can't find weapons with more than 30% durability left - I think individual parts if you dismantle them can be higher, but the gun itself is never over 30%.
I could be wrong about that, but in the 80 or so hours I put in, I never found a gun on a dead npc that had higher than 30%, so buying from a trader was the only cost effective way to get new weapons

there's no glass

what's the point of Anomaly if i can just play Call of Chernobyl? aren't they just both freeplay sandbox games? people just hate anomaly more for some reason

>tedium is fun
autistic manchildren have ruined games

Is Gunslinger viable yet?

Oh yeah you aren't looking for total durability. You're looking for individual parts to be above 60% so that you can actually repair them. Barrels are the most finicky to repair so those are your priority whereas things like the bolt and bolt assembly show up way more often in various guns.

you're about 15 years late to complain about that

Anomaly is basically just CoC modded out the ass

I've been playing it on and off for years. best stand alone stalker mod

I never understood why the STALKER modding scene became obsessed with tedium and 'muh hardcore survival'. That's not what the original games were ever going for. The best parts of those games were finding new weapons and gear, exploring new locations and fighting creepy mutants, not
>woah dude I can open this tin can with sharpened weapon parts!

The main issue is that why bother, just do some radiant quests for dosh then use that to buy new guns, not like you have the carry weight to lug around spare parts anyway since ammo has a better wieght to sell price ratio.

Is Escape from Pripyat customisable enough to not make it a meme mod? I've heard it's way too tryhard and the economy is fucked.

Anomaly runs on some dumbass engine that tries to be realistic so you are just slugging through empty maps collecting trash to buy 1 bullet that isn't rusted
CoC on the other hand is the legitimate stalker experience that doesn't gimp you with artificial difficulty
also don't trust the fags that say
>just mod anomaly
if the base mod is shit, it's shit