Do you want me to understand your sadness? To feel pity towards your pain...

Do you want me to understand your sadness? To feel pity towards your pain? I only came here to save my sister and friends. Let's get this over with.

Attached: 4837095702895.png (496x472, 312.82K)

i want to fuck his bussy

I want to frot with Kainé

Literally made for BKC
Sorry, it's already owned

>Imagine having wet pussy and a big boner at the same time

Attached: Kainé Staaaare.webm (1000x562, 2.87M)

Must suck to be a cuckqueen. And to an incestous relationship, of all things. No thank you!

Wasn't the whole point of the game though that not letting go of childhood relationships and friends invariably leads to tragedy when you refuse to move on to solitary adult life?

Shitty English translation. In the original Japanese script, Nier says that he knows that Shadowlord was once a human who lost everything dear to him but he must kill him either way because too many people were sacrificed to rescue Yonah and that there's no going back at this point. It shows that brother Nier goes from hating Shadowlord to actually sympathizing with him at the end which makes everything even more tragic. The English script just makes him look like an uncaring asshole.

Attached: NieR Replicant 99061.jpg (864x1080, 179.75K)

based Nier

Shadowlord was more in the right than his replicant.

I noticed that in the first 30min yonah mention his fathers and the english dub never mention the fathers at the start of the game
How do they get away with this?

Oh yeah? Then how come he's dead!?

Attached: 1613600347452.jpg (700x700, 128.96K)

No? Where would you get that from. None of these people where childhood frienda

Didn't lift enough. Should've used these years to prepare for the fightan.

>Sympathizing with shiggers

Attached: 1624308280625.jpg (960x1080, 103.93K)

yonah disappeared after ending A. she's a non character

One of the games main themes is how connections are what give our lives meaning, you've come to the exact opposite conclusion of what the story was saying.

Attached: 1620798773057.png (436x436, 96.77K)

The only people in the entire game that were wrong were Devola and Popola for being terminally retarded

>human race traitor

but brother nier litterally met everyone in his party when he was a kid.
not accepting his sister's death, not leaving Kaine in the wall, and helping Emil with exploring the lab caused nothing but psychological harm for him, he would have had an infinitely better life growing up and living normally

look how they massacred my boy

Attached: 1632055365813.png (2159x2161, 3.66M)

I prefer hot Kainé.

>Old Kaine: Regal, busty and crusty
>New Kaine: Jewed, glued, and floozed

Not him, but the game also highlights how toxic and fake friendships can be. Kaine's "friendship" with Nier ends with her basically becoming his mindless killing machine, and Emil killing himself out of guilt.

>for being terminally retarded
Not retarded, indecisive.They got too attached to current nier and yonah and were trying to pushback the plan until the next generation, shadowlord got tired of playing nice and fucked everything up. From then on it's them trying to damage control and stop what can't be stopped.

Attached: 1637110017066.png (1250x1750, 3.12M)

old Kaine is hotter, but I'd have to play as papa nier

decisions

Oh no she looks... hotter

I hated Popola from the start and laughed when she died

>Left
>Guy wearing a dress

>Right
>Girl (male) with a penis

>Kaine's "friendship" with Nier ends with her basically becoming his mindless killing machine, and Emil killing himself out of guilt.
...what the fuck are you talking about? The entirety of ending E is all about Kaine making her own decisions and telling nier(you) to eat shit for trying to force your chosen ending on her. Emil tries to sacrifice himself to protect the people he cares about, guilt has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1620711185060.jpg (707x1000, 200.22K)

Soooo which one is canon, brother nier or papa nier?

I think it's just a matter of the game "rules" not being clearly defined which creates a few inconsistencies. Automata did this far better desu

>They got too attached to current nier and yonah and were trying to pushback the plan until the next generation
Is this even confirmed? The only line that implies this is near the end, and they almost seemed to be trying to get him killed with their JRPG quest bullshit.

>Nier says that he knows that Shadowlord was once a human who lost everything dear to him
and how the hell would nier know that himself?

They were programed to protect the replicants. They also had no reason to stop Nier and Weiss as they were fufilling their roles in getting the verses

Brother is the obe Taro made

>how toxic and fake friendships can be
How on earth did you even come to such an incorrect conclusion?
Kaine was made into a killing machine by Tyrann, she chooses to become Nier's sword because her sense of self worth is non-existent and it's the only value she perceives herself to have to repay him for resurrecting her
Emil sacrifices himself because it's the only option, it's that or they all die because Popola is having a meltdown he feels no guilt for the aerie, they clearly deserved it

Attached: 1633082595012.png (434x480, 127.19K)

Left works for papa, right works for brother

did we play the same game???
Emil text dumps how he hates how ugly he is now and felt guilty for destroying an entire village and Kaine is the very personification of simp in the best ending going as far as to raise Brother Nier's new body due to losing her personal agency and becoming an inherently weaker and more dependent person because friendship