Are zoomers simply less intelligent than older generations or what??

I literally can't explain this....

Attached: 1643555749508.png (673x538, 109.14K)

>has to use a strawman to prove his point

They're soulless bots corrupted by endless media and never going outside in the real world

I love the left design. A bunch of paths that lead to chests with useless items in them. So fun

You already made this thread today, twice
Also both times the threads call out that the strawman image is a Doom map, not an RPG one.

Zoomers weren’t old enough to make games in 2010

Mental illness

Kek
OP is mentally ill

At least use SS1 maps instead of doom ones if you're gonna shitpost

Deus Ex is an RPG and has maps like the left.
Zoomers in full damage control at the moment

Attached: smug.jpg (300x168, 7.85K)

Developers has figured there's bigger market to milk. Casuals and normies weren't into games before those became easier and more cinematic.

The image is still right though, even if the example used isn't from an RPG

Meanwhile, in an actual RPG from 1993

Attached: 11723[1].png (912x1961, 150.57K)

Titanfall 2 campaign shits on OG DOOM

this is literally a set piece section that is a one off in the game.
in FFX it's the whole game

yes

modern MMOs in general
everyone are fucking brainlets nowadays who needs handholding.
XIV and WoWshit isnt a real MMO.

No, you dumb faggot. In FFX those are set piece sections that are one off as well.

Who designed the map on the left though? Even the oldest of zoomers would be sophomores in High school when it was being designed.

Attached: 1626990218582.jpg (640x480, 56.37K)

I'm a zoomer and I played through Doom recently for the first time. This image makes Doom's level design way more complicated than it actually is. It's the easiest shit to navigate. You always get funneled to where you need to be so it's not actually as complex as it looks, if a door is locked, a key will always be nearby in an area that you haven't obviously been in, so it's a matter of going there, then going back, and unlocking the door. Plus you get an automap so you always know where you are and where you have explored. I never got lost a single time in the game

Yeah, every location apart from the Bikanel Desert, Thunder Plains and Calm Lands are a one off set piece.

>zoomers
>sophmores in 1993

Attached: laughing pointing smug anime girl.gif (1607x1080, 1.42M)

I meant right. Forgive me I just woke up 5 minutes ago and I've yet to have my morning coffee

>Forgive me I just woke up 5 minutes ago
ahhh a bangladeshi poster.

Actually I'm Turkish
>inb4 why are you waking up at 2 in the morning

>I'm Turkish
What the fuck country is that? Lmao at yuropooreans