Have you ever cheated in an online game before?

Have you ever cheated in an online game before?

Attached: 1550232921080.webm (1068x950, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-z-kmSF5Qxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep, gtasa online but everyone was cheating on it so whatever

Yeah, I cheat in nearly every online game that I play, but nowadays games and players are shit so I don't cheat anymore because I don't play online games anymore.

How is Counter-strike still taken seriously?

Valorant has no cheater problems compared to CSGO... I wonder why...

Attached: 1641442339824.png (493x333, 43.58K)

Valorant is owned by tencent

No unless you count forcing host on myself in Halo 2 because if I didn't and played MM i would be playing vs a modded xbox that just memes the match.
I get why people do it and I think its one of the most soul crushing things to realize as a video game player is that online as you reach top of ladders its mostly cheaters in every single game.

I haven't touched online FPSs in years.

How is this cheating?

Back when PUBG was popular yet a complete broken mess I'd just run through the homes at the start and kill anyone I could find.

Attached: Pubginanutshell.jpg (1598x860, 226.29K)

X ray vision isn't normally a feature for most army commandos

no, I'm not american or chinese

thats spectator cam for the broadcast stream
you seem to know a lot about counter-strike, an expert if you will

I think this is less cheat and more just the guy resetting his wrist at an unfortunate time
i do it a lot too after kills

chinks don't use google

it snaps to the guy behind the wall

the xray outline is only for us the spectators

I haven't played since source

Nah
Look closely after he kill the first guy, the aim snaps on the dude behind the wall perfectly.

If he really was cheating then why didn't he get the kill? Surely if they had Xray he would've had the knowledge to out aim the guy.

He literally had to spaz out his aim to try and hide the blatant cheat for plausible deniability

>hide the blatant cheat for plausible deniability
All players' POV are being monitored by admins, that's the point of official tournaments

POV: someone actually caught by an admin
youtube.com/watch?v=-z-kmSF5Qxk

been playing on xbox and I never see this. I remember when I played it on pc this happened a lot.

the webm is old as shit and there's a lot of dodgy as fuck clips from those days, flusha especially

>buy lmaobox premium
>become very hard to kill with wallhacks and the spy decloak made into a police siren at max volume
>medics often pocket me of their own volition
>dominate entire servers
>sell all my items when I got bored of TF2
Good times

Attached: 1642029325742.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

No? why would I? I play to get better and have fun.

I always get the feeling that cheaters in online games are only childs, accustomed to making their own fun and not good at playing with others.

Attached: TiHib-5zrGPaTUuXNa5WlQ2CGzfd-u7HwW9G4AsB-o4.jpg (1221x1920, 494.42K)

The amount of space between an angle and the predicted enemy position is so fucking low nearly all of the time it would be weird if this NEVER happened