Catherine

Is it a good game?

Attached: 589529-catherine-full-body-playable-character-set-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 114.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Hl25oNGKI8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

This guy's fat and lame and he has stinky hair. Catherine is an AWESOME puzzle platforming game with an interesting story that has multiple endings, and a bunch of side content. Stinkyhairs like him can't appreciate a good game.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=1Hl25oNGKI8

it's alright, lot of edge tho

Yes.

Pozzed game with multiple tranny characters obviously pandering to the west.
No, it's shit, don't play it.

Attached: 1633638179785.jpg (229x220, 6.66K)

>Classic
Yes
>Full Body
No

Simple as.

I love classic. I'm thinking of replaying it to see if it hits differently so many years later. Is Full Body any good or should I just stick to classic?

You can feel this kind of soothing feeling of safety during the storm whenever you enter the bar, and this feel is my strongest memory of this game. Other than that, great and involving story, memorable characters, pretty fun puzzle, it's just really good overall. There's a reason it got so popular despite popping out of nowhere and offering niche gameplay that cannot be easily explained to a potential buyer

What makes full body bad?

Full Body is good for a classic playthrough in Hard mode to start with and then a full playthrough of Arrange with the new stages at the end. Arrange mode in specific is great because it doubles down on the puzzle aspect making actually use your brain. Rearranged Rapunzel just adds to the fun.
It also has some updates to Axis Mundi that make that worth playing as well.

Original version is, Full Body fucked with it too much

New """girl""" is shoehorned and ruins the thematic and atmosphere of the game overall.

I liked the 10~ hours I played but I suck at puzzle games too bad to finish it

Can you fuck the loli from Lazy Town?

yeah but only in full body
no one tell him

You didn't finish it in less than 10 hours?

That's my rough estimate, I haven't touched it since last summer. I was pretty close to the end though. But yeah, I suck at puzzles.

The gameplay is really good, and the writing is REALLY bad, but that's basically the standard for every jp game.

I had fun with it. I found the puzzles to be on the hard side since there's a time limit plus one wrong move might end up fucking you ten moves from now and you only have a handful of redo moves. Characters were decently developed, Vincent was great.

It's good but incredibly flawed. Normal is way way too easy and you'll run through each level. Hard is just right but if you get stuck you'll have to retreat back to the title to try again. Oh and your 3 lives can run out in less than a minute while reloading everything is another 1-2 minutes

It'd be perfect if you had infinite lives

Attached: Who would be responsible if you cheated.png (1150x711, 414.34K)

How do you see these?