TRUST THE PLAN

Attached: IMG_20220130_155155.jpg (1080x1603, 408.81K)

Sony does not have microsofts fuck you money and microsoft would just do a higher counterbid.

They would be much smarter to heavily invest in increasing the size of all their current studios so they can work on 3 games at the same to ensure a steady flow of games.

Hopefully ubisoft because none of their games are worth playing anyways

They're interested but they don't have the money to buy anything, let alone outbid Microsoft

>Microsoft acquisition happens
>Sony fans start cope-posting
>"Sony is gonna buy X and Y next f-for sure!"
every time, and nothing comes of it whatsoever. Sony doesn't have the capital to acquire a major publisher. They're literally in massive debt.

>YAS I LOVE CORPORATIONS BUYING EVERYTHING AND BECOMING MONOPOLIES

Kindly jump off a cliff, corporate simps.

>Playstation is interested to acquire a MASSIVE publisher
And water is wet. The question is whether a massive publisher wants to be acquired and if Sony can afford such a venture.

>they'll buy one this time for sure!

Indies and old games are the only thing worthwhile playing nowadays

Attached: 1643110769930m.jpg (961x1024, 104.06K)

>Bethesda is bought by MS
"GTA 6 WILL BE PS5 EXCLUSIVE WITH A $750 M DEAL!!!", "RUMORS SAY SONY WILL BUY TAKE TWO!!"
>Activision/Blizzard is bought by MS
>Snoyggers keep babbling shit that isn't and will not be true

literally who?

they don't have the money for that. and thank god, it's already cancerous enough to have microsoft buying everyone.

Attached: twittermoment.jpg (1280x720, 48.4K)

Yes, the guy who leaked "star wars eclipse" now suddenly knows everything in the industry lol

Capitalism's endgoal is always consolidation into MegaCorp because it maximizes profits. What we think of when we have companies competing with one another is called "market economics".

or, better yet, make smaller, lower-budget games that come out faster and don't need to sell as much to be successful.

capitalism hasn't been an actual thing for a long time. what we actually have is globalist dystopian managerialism, where massive corporate mergers are the end goal because it makes it easier for the corporations to manage and control every aspect of life (and for the state to outsource things they can't do themselves - like censorship - to the private sector).

Oh boy, can't wait for all the Snoys to start spamming about how NFTs are the greatest thing since sex after having Jewbisoft

Ubisoft isn't really in trouble, or small.
But Konami has kinda fucked themselves lately, and I'm sure funding a MGS remake would be easy.

my brother works at valve and I'm not even going to bother asking him about this because he'll have no idea

>Sony buys MASSIVE entertainment from Ubisoft
>we finally get World in Conflict 2

Attached: 1643483904796.png (490x774, 143.08K)

As long as they don't get Bandai Namco, I'm fine. If Fromsoft got to be exclusive to the PS I'd jump off of a cliff.

>But Konami has kinda fucked themselves lately
CHOOO CHOOO BITCH !

Both EA and T2 biggest or second biggest division are licensed sports games
do they really want to spend insane cash an keep actively spending for another MLB the show?
Konami is a similar story, their irl sports division even employing double the people of their gaming which is just a fraction of the holding
Ubisoft seem the most viable target but only on paper, they have a history of resisting hostile takeovers

Ubisoft is having management issues like Activision. So far it's not fucking the company up so hard it's cratering the share price like Activision, though. It's all hopes and dreams though. Sony has nowhere near the acquisition cost + premium they would need to buy any of those publishers.

If Sony acquires T2 its over for Microsoft. GTA 6 exvlusive on PS5? Game Over.

not Bamco, but KADOKAWA.

if is true IF
i can only see being Ubisoft

you want sony to follow in microsoft's disgusting footsteps and start trying to become a monolithic monopoly because you're a corporate fanboy
I want it because it'll accelerate the inevitable industry crash
we are not the same

Attached: 1641360169095.png (535x609, 254.53K)

Neither of these companies would ever want to sell out.

even if that somehow happened (which it won't since they don't have the money), ryan and hulst are such cucks that they'd never keep gta off other platforms. they are literally porting sony's own first-party games to pc now.

Please, I don’t want LGBT gunplas

failure of fiduciary responsibilities. tentpoles factually make more money when successful, which is all that matters.

Hopefully not Konami, I want Sony's wokeshit culture war far away from Yu-Gi-Oh!

>xbox
>buys companies like blizzard
>phil says he wants it to be like his childhood
>gives money to double fine to finish psychonauts 2

>sony
>buys company
>uhhhhh
Its gonna rot and be Playstation exclusives

>I'm sure funding a MGS remake would be easy.
Bluepoint are already doing this, it's been in development for years. Sony don't need to buy Konami to get this remake, it's already being done.

>snoy buys ubishit
>no more ubishit garbage cluttering PC
Oh no, it would be a devastating blow to eggsbawx if ubishit was an NPCstation exclusive.

>I want it because it'll accelerate the inevitable industry crash

You fuckers keep saying this every year and it never happens.

sony's current "tentpoles" aren't nearly as popular as journos pretend they are. they sell like shit and are propped up by the call of duty money that microsoft will be taking away in a few years.